2009-08-18

My First Challenge Award!

What an Honor! I'm so happy right now, I'm jumping out of my seat! I enter my "Angel" tear bear card for the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge last Tuesday and this week, I went to check for the new weekly sketch and was so surprise! I was so lucky to have been given the Midnight Madness Masterpieces Award! Can you believe it? MMSC is definitely one of my favorite challenge to participate in. If you haven't already done so, check them out and join in on the fun! I strongly encourage you do. Here is the sketch for this week: Have Fun!!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Chelsea! :) Your card last week was spectacular. Hugs! Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I can believe it! You are one of the most talented and creative people I have seen in"Blog Land!" Design Teams are crazy if they do not snatch you up!
    CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are you kidding!!! Your card was like "THE FAVORITE" in the Kentucky Derby a "SURE THING". Awesome Chelsea, Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Chelsea! You've made such a beautiful card and you deserve a great award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Chelsea! That rocks as do your cards!!

    ReplyDelete