2009-08-19

Too Cute To Spook!!!

Hi everyone, Thanks for stopping by today. I want to share with you some exciting news about my Gurlee Girl stamps. The NEW Winter Holiday Collection is schedule to release on September 8!!! You will be able to find sneak peek only on this site! It's been too time consuming to maintain two blogs at once, so I have decided to maintain only this blog and try to make the best of both world. :) Okay, on to the fun part!!! :) This week I'm entering this card for the Sketch Saturday Challenge. I saw the sketch and fell in love with it! lol I really did! To me, the sketch is feminine and sweet! This is the sketch:
and here is my card: You are looking at it for the very first time. She is brand new and not yet release! There are 5 new Gurlee Girl design in this Winter Holiday Collection. Be sure to check back often to get a sneak peek at all the girls before the release date! (September 8) I just adore how sweet she looks (although she is a witch). I would love to hear what you think of her! :) The title of this card is "Too Cute to Spook". I've used the new Martha Stewart Halloween papers. Isn't it cute? I also used olive green lace to add to the "witchyness' of the card. Also notice the cute heart punch (also from Martha Stewart) that I so desperately wanted to add to my collection...finally got it! and I love it!!! I want to thank those who have stopped by, and a special thanks to all who have left me kind comments! I have visited all your site! I hope we will continue to inspire each other to be creative!!!

20 comments:

  1. Chel! Your cards are Amazing!! The new stamps are adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely coloring and wonderful layout. Another amazing piece as usual!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsea your card is stunning - its absolutely gorgeous - i love the colours and the fabulous lyout! Oh my gosh i am so going to have to buy myself the new holiday Gurlee Girl she is gorgeous
    I cannot wait to see the whole collection
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is definetely the cutest witch on the blog - terrific layout too.

    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a Fab card Chelsea,and i love the new Gurlee Girl witch shes rather cute!!!
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cutest Halloween card I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow wow wow.. i ABSOLUTELY love your card and oh my gosh.. this image is super cute.
    those are going to sell like crazy.
    can not wait to see more
    hugs
    claudia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love her I can't wait to see all of them. (and get them) Patrica

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is too cute to spook!!! Darling stamp and card, love the heart punch you used and those colors, wonderful/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is beautiful, as always! The stamp is a "must have," and you are torturing us by showing her to us and making us wait so long! LOL! Just joking but I can hardly wait for these to be released! And 5 of them yet! Yipee!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is just darling Chelsea! I cannot wait to see more! :) Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love everything about this card as Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday! Great layout colors and the inside just finishes of this wicked lovely!

    Beautiful job as usual!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  13. gee chelsea thanks for your comment on my blog
    jeeepeee.. that made me happy
    thank you
    hugs
    claudia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omg chel these stamps are going to fly off the shelves they are totally fab hun well done:)

    hugs trak xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh chelsa
    she is a cutie witch:-) I love the image and will be on the lookout for the new set!! just my style:-) the card is done really nice, love the DP with this image and she's shaded great!! the inside has such wonderful things to look at too!!I especially like the bats popped up by the witch:-)
    nice job on this and congrats on the new stamps coming out!
    XMichele speraX

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that witch, and your colouring is fab. A fantastic card.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG!!! I can't wait to see all the girls!!! Beautiful card!! I luv her!! She's sooo pretty!!

    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  18. Chelsea fab card and gorgeous new stamp. Love the way you use your sawing machine, I haven't got one :-( how sad is that.
    oxo Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  19. Chelsea,
    What a darling card. Love the image and color combination. You do a wonderful job. :) ALISA

    ReplyDelete
  20. Chel~ WOW your card is beautiful. I love it so much. You did a fabulous job with the sketch. You are such an inspiration.! I can't wait to see your new Girlee Girl Christmas line.

    ReplyDelete