2009-08-30

"SO CUTE" Layout

What a great weekend this was for me. I didn't step foot out side and was able to complete a weekend craft project. :) Since Labor Day is on coming up, It was time again to do another Charity Layout. This "So Cute" layout will be an Ebay auction with all proceed to the Autism Help Network. I won a group candy from Shannon (her blog) not too long ago. The flowers and lace trim used in this layout were among the sweet candy from her! I also added one of Lori's (her blog) handmade butterfly too. Isn't it just beautiful? The papers are K&Co and DCWV. So all and all, this layout was completed with the help from my good friends. Thanks girls!!! :) I hope you all had a good weekend! Now get ready to jump start the week! Once again, thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. This is another BEAUTY, Chelsea! I keep repeating myself but what can I say!! You have "Magic Fingers!" You are so creative and talented. I wonder!! If I rubbed my little untalented fingers on my computer screen when I am looking at your blog, would some of your creativity ooze through the screen and on to my hands???? He he he ! No? I didn't think it would work but I can always hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing - a work of art. I can't wait to see you next creation. I'm also eagerly awaiting your new stamps!!
    Love
    Berni
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsea this is adorable - you are so clever.

    Hugs Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh chel i love it, its so pretty and girly and i love how you have used the vines i didnt like these but i really love them now:)

    hugs trak xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your talent amazes me every time! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! Beautiful! I luv it!! Thx for the linky! The butterfly looks great on your sweet layout. That's so sweet of you to do a charity auction. I hope you sell the layout for alot.

    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chel, could you pls email me the pic for this layout so that I can post it on my blog and link it to your charity auction?

    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH WOW this is just amazing. And it's just adorable! Stunning work and for a good cause to, amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete