2009-09-25

Boy Layout & LadyBug Card

Happy Friday Everyone!!! I'm going to post two items I have made this week. I made a boy layout title, "Boys, Noise, and Toys". I always fine that boy layout are very hard to make. I guess because there are only a few theme and you see them done over and over again. I like to be unique, so I hope you will that this layout is truly and one of a kind. You will find in this layout, two tear bears with backward caps and paper piecing cars. I've used papers from many company here! lol (The Paper Studio, DCWV, MME, and K&Co). The boarder punch is from EK (doesn't it look like car tires?)
Ladybug Card Last week I made a Ladybug layout, and just couldn't stop there! lol Here is the matching Ladybug card. Her wings are handmade and I love how it turned out! Her dress is made from pretty pretty pretty ribbon!
Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate all your comments. It encourage me to keep creating, and I hope visiting my blog will do the same for you....Keep each other inspire! Thanks Girls!!!

9 comments:

  1. Chelsea to cute, that is funny we both created a lady bug item...lol..;) Thank you for your kind words. Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh how my 3 year old son would love that racing layout! It's just soooo adorable! And your ladybug card? ... FANTASTIC! Your eye for creating things is just amazing! I LOVE the wings you've made on the ladybug ... it looks so real! :) Perfect! Just beautifully perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsea, these are adorable!! I especially love the little boy with his race car!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chelsea, these are adorable. The boy layout is fabulous and your ladybug card is fantastic too inside as well as out. Your detailing puts me to shame, its incredible.

    Keep up the fantastic work.

    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Chelsea! These are great, but I lovelovelove the card! I want it!

    :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Chelsea, I am so glad to have discovered your Blog - and see that you do challenges!! I love a good challenge - they are so good when you need some ideas - I will be back! I love your cards too - those bears are ADOREABLE - you just want to HUG them! Love your 'works of the heart!' Thanks for sharing! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning and yummily gorgeous hun :) i didnt realise that you did a sketch on a sunday i will dome join in every week :) nothing like a good sketch to start your week, hugs Pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooooo sweet..! Really adore it.. just watching all your cards this evening haha.. xxx Marley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
    _____________________________

    Dissertation Layout

    ReplyDelete