2009-09-20

A card from Sandy

Once again, this weekend was way too short! I'm trying to squeeze every last second out of it! lol I have one more thing to share before I head off to la-la land! I received and emailed from my sweet friend Sandy today. She made a card using Gurlee Girl Cammy. I was so excited to see her beautiful card and I had asked if I could share it on my blog. I've gotten to know Sandy from Ebay, now we both share our passion of scrapbooking and card making through the blogging world. Here is Sandy's Card:

She colored the image with copic markers then added layers for the 3D effect and It looks wonderful. She also added her handmade crochet flowers! Thank you so much Sandy for sharing your card with us. I can't thank you enough! I hope to see more and more of your wonderful work!

3 comments:

  1. LOVELY! And she makes her own flowers, too? WOW! The stitching around the image is probably real, too, right? Nice coloring work also. 3D layering! How wonderful is that! Another creative person, like you are, Chelsea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's always nice to know someone who shares the same interests!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this card and the stamp image such a wonderful card

    ReplyDelete