2009-09-20

CLP-3 Challenge

Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday! Welcome to the third CLP challenge! I really like this sketch and I hope you do too! I try to make the sketch a bit more challenging toward the end of each month. I can't wait to see how this sketch will be interpreted. THANK YOU for all the wonderful cards submitted in the CLP challenges. I love seeing all those thumbnails of your creation under those challenges!

Once again, this is just a fun sketch challenge for you to play along every Sunday, but lets make it a little bit more exciting! Once a month, there will be a contest where you can have a chance at winning the Grand Prize full of goodies. Here are the rules for playing: * You may use any stamp or digi image * You may combine challenges * You may rotate the sketch * Must be a new project * Must have fun!!! Here is this week's sketch for you to play along.

Here is my card

My Card Recipe:

Stamps: Gurlee Girl - Holiday Collection Witch Girl

Papers: Martha Stewart Holiday

Medium: Distress Ink & Prismacolor Water Color

Embellishments: Prima flowers, K&Co stickers, So Charming

To share your project for this sketch, please leave a link to your post below with Mr. Linky. Thanks for playing along and hope to see you at the next challenge!!! :)


Gunn

Charlotte

Elise

Beccy

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! And I am checking out all those details, too! LOL! Just look at those tiny Jack-O-Lanterns near the bottom! How cute are they! The rhinestone accents at the corners of your diamond shape, the little spider dangling from the chain and that Happy Halloween ribbon! With that ribbon, there is no need for a "Happy Halloween" stamped saying on the front. Not to mention that "eery" paper you used behind your circle "full moon" and the black lace. You certainly are the "Queen of Detail!"
    I wish I had a teeny weeny bit of your talent and eye for color! You have been BLESSED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHat a great card and a fantastic sketch! I love all of your details! Looks like it will be a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness Chelsea! You never cease to amaze me! I completely LOVE EVERYTHING about this card (and ALL of your others too ... LOL). The naked branches with the crows in the background give it that extra halloweenie feel. Your flowers are simply beautiful, your witch is colored so perfectly and the sketch is adorable!!! I LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chelsea, your card is amazing again and I agree with the other comments...you are the Queen of detail.
    I added my card for this weeks sketch...loved the design of it by the way. Had to tweak mine a bit to get it to fit!!
    Hugs,
    Charlotte
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chelsea, I am so bummed I couldn't get it together for this challenge. Everyone did beautiful jobs on their cards! I'll definitely be present for the next one. These are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutly gorgeous.. your colouring is so perfect! xx Marley

    ReplyDelete