2009-09-27

CLP-4 Contest Challenge

To my wonderful friends who have been playing along with my challenges. Thank you so much for making time in your busy busy world to play in the CLP challenge. All your cards are beautiful, all are unique and I love displaying it on my blog! Thanks again girls!!!

This week's challenge is a Contest Challenge! One winner will take home the following prize:

  • Your choice of one Gurlee Girl Stamp (Cocoa Girl, Ribbon Girl, or Cat Girl)
  • Three Stamped images (Witch Girl, Winter Girl, and Cammy)
  • 4 WeR Memory Keepers cards with matching envelopes
  • 2 yards of ribbons
  • Some beautiful craft flowers
  • Buttons and mini studs

Here are the rules for playing:
  • You may use any stamp or digi image
  • You may combine challenges
  • You may rotate the sketch
  • Must be a new project
  • Must have fun!!!

Here is this week's Contest Sketch Challenge:

Here is my card

My Card Recipe:

"The Best Things Comes in Small Packages"

Stamps:Gurlee Girl - Holiday Collection Ribbon Girl

Papers: K & Company

Medium: Distress Ink & Prismacolor Water Color

Embellishments: Silk flowers, Ribbons, Lace, Trim, K&Co stickers
For your chance to win this contest prize, please leave a link of your card posting for this challenge below with Mr. Linky by October 3rd. Thanks for playing along and hope to see you at the next challenge!!! :)

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful "girly" card, Chelsea! I love it, with all that lace and ribbons. LOL! Never mind the blog candy. I would rather win the CARD! LOL! What a treasure that would be for someone!
    You leave no area unembellished! There are even tiny gem-like flowers in the corner of the front and inside of the card! And a tiny present with a bow hanging from the large pink flower! That might be a charm? And I just LOVE how the ribbon twists and falls perfectly! You must have it atached somehow. Maybe a stitch or two?
    This card is a feast for the eyes and the fingers! I can just imagine how soft all the lace and those big pink flowers must feel!
    This one is exceptional, Chelsea. But, I think I say that about all your cards. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My GOSH!!! Chelsea! What a stunning card! Absolutely gorgeous! Everything about this card (and all your others... LOL) is sooooo perfect! I love the colors, the lace is just divine, the flowers are just beautiful, the layers of all your papers and such ... whew! Speechless! I can't imagine how you come up with such works of art so quickly! You totally ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsea, WOW! I just spent the last 15 minutes admiring your blog! You've made it look absolutely perfect in every way! Your work is perfection, the ideas that you come up with just blow me away hon! Every time I need a little dose of motivation, I come to your blog and I always leave inspired! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just totally stunning, all the bling on this is gorgeous, I can't wait to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chelsea your sketch is beautiful. I hope to give it a try. Your card turned out stunning, thank you for the inspiration as well as the opportunity to win some great candy.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chelsea.. really i'm speachless.. I'm so glad I found your blog.. its sooooo beautifull!!!! thank you for the sketch.. when does it ends? I cant really find it in the text.. hope to give it a try.. very busy with studying! xxx Marley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chelsea
    I love this sketch so I've played along again.
    Love
    Berni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is stunning honey, i am sorry if i havent made it in time blogger wouldnt let me play, i hope i am in time if not gorgeous sketch and i will see you Monday for your new one, have a fab weekend hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete