2009-09-13

CLP Challenge #2

Thank you ladies for playing along with me on my first sketch last Sunday. I really like having all the entries display under that challenge. Thank you so much! Hope to see you back with your creation for this week's challenge. This is just a fun sketch challenge for you to play along every Sunday, but lets make it a little bit more exciting! Once a month, there will be a contest where you can have a chance at winning the Grand Prize full of goodies.
Here are the rules for playing:
  • You may use any stamp or digi image
  • You may combine challenges
  • You may rotate the sketch
  • Must be a new project
  • Must have fun!!!

Here is this week's sketch for you to play along.

Here is my card

9 comments:

  1. Chelsea
    This is beautiful and it's my favourite colour combination. I love it.
    Berni
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a BEAUTIFUL card! Everything about it is a work of art! Not only is your coloring PERFECT but every inch of the card is expertly done! That fabric is terrific. What lovely lace you used here! Oh, how I wish I could enlarge these to get a better look! I bet you hand set those pearls and made the white flower yourself! It matches the small flowers on the lace piece perfectly. Same shape and with pearls in the center. That can NOT be a coincidence, right? The sewing is so even and straight! This is GORGEOUS! And I am starting to feel like such a "dud" now! LOL!
    You are one extremely talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Chelsea! Your card is simply ... GORGEOUS! Everything about it exceeds the word perfect. I love the colors, the lace, the sketch ... every detail of it! And that cute little trinket hanging down in so adorable! Wow!!! Amazing! Thanks for putting up another exciting challenge. I love the sketch ... it's so pretty! :)
    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I will try to play along this week...have to fit it into a F/T job and life so it may be difficult, lol. Love your sketch though!

    Abby:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool Chel I had no idea you were doing challenges. I will definately have to join in on that when I get some time. Thank you for offering this.

    By the way your card is beautiful
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chelsea your card is truly beautiful - sorry I havent got round to taking part yet - but will definetly try to get my act together tomorrow.

    Hugs Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful new challenge, I hope to join in sometime soon :) xox ~Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Chelsea, I've stretched the rules a bit this time, but it was loads of fun to do anyway! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi Chelsea No Mr Linky Does that mean I am too late??????????

    If not you can see mine Here

    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete