2009-09-11

Disney Layout

Wow! It's finally Friday! Yippee!!! I have just finished another layout and here it is. It's another Disney theme layout. I couldn't think of anything other then red, yellow, black and white for a Disney layout. Any thoughts? I would love to try it on the next layout. ;) Well, hope you all a great weekend and don't forget to catch the next challenge on Sunday. Thanks for all the entry in the current challenge. I love looking at them, and love seeing all the little thumbnails too!

7 comments:

  1. WOW that is just amazing and adorable, love it, fantastic work xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelsea! You've done it again! The things you create are just so fantastic and I just so enjoy looking at them and wondering what you'll come up with next. The colors are wonderful ... so Disney! Perfect in every sense of the word. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsea, another adorable layout as usual!!! I can't wait to see what comes next!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE...I so have to learn how to make those cute bears :) Thanks for sharing
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really gorgeous i so love these super cutie bears you always make them work with what ever you do, super talented, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally awesome Chelsea - have you thought about giving tear bear lessons!!!

    Cant wait to see what you come up with for your next layout.

    Hugs Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! Such adorable bears! And in their Mickey Mouse ears yet! These bears look so life like. I don't know how you do it! I wish there was a tutorial in the works! These are terrific, vibrant colors for kid's pictures. I like the color combination a lot and those tiny hands at the top are wonderful!
    This would be a wonderful gift for someone with children!

    ReplyDelete