2009-10-22

Baking Sweet Treats

It's Thursday and I have a new layout (12x12)for the week. Making this layout makes me crave cupcakes! lol All week long I've been trying to finish this page in time for my weekly listing, and I finally finished it. This page is appropriately titled "Backing Sweet Treats" A wonderful color combo of pink and brown. Please have a closer look at the entire layout, there are lots of details to see.


Below are detail images of the first page. For a larger view, please move the mouse over the thumbnails.

This is a closer look at the second page and all the little details.

Thank you for all your encouraging comments. It really keeps me motivate. Thank you again, and enjoy your day.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Chelsea, this is adorable! The cupcakes turned out amazing! Every little detail is just perfect :)

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Chelsea!!! This is soooo yummy and delightful! This would be great for my mom ... she loves to bake her treats! :) Look at all your lovely details ... those flowers, charms, sentiments, my gosh! And your bears ... sigh ... their little outfits and little flowers in their hair with earrings!!! Sooooo beautiful Chel! I just love visiting you here and waiting for your creations, it's my dose of prettiness for the day! I love it ... totally!
    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is divine i love all of it so many gorgeous details to look at, i always love these tear bears i think t is the eyes makes you want to hug one, gorgeous work honey, Hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete