2009-10-03

Butterfly Kisses Layout

I've been trying to get my blog to my liking, with the help of my hubby, I'm almost there! Please don't mind the mess. I hope this blog layout will give a better view of the detail images in my work. To view the small images, please move your mouse over the image you want to view. I would love to hear your input, please leave me a comment or two :).

"Butterfly Kisses" is one of my latest 12x12 scrapbook page. Don't you just love the Prima papers? I've wanted to try their papers for a long time, I've finally got my hands on some and really loving it. I've cut the gate in half and made it open for a secret journal area. The cute little butterfly tear bear is a great focal point on this page. There are beautiful butterflies and flowers all around the circle background. You can also see the baby pink lace and the detail stitching around the circle.

Thanks for stopping by, please let me know what you think.

6 comments:

  1. Chelsea, this format really shows off your incredible talent! I like the roll-over effect on the top three posts as well. Nicely done!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ai ya yai Chelsea! How the heck do you get such fabulous work done so quickly? Everything is so intricate and absolutely BEAUTIFUL! My goodness! All of your work is just AMAZING! I can never get enough of it! Wow!!! :)
    Hugs,
    Elise
    ps. I love your new setup also! It's really cool how on the top the pics are black and white and when you roll over them they turn into color!!! Just so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous layout the gate effect is brilliant. Love the new layout too much easier to see all your incredible details.

    Hugs Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chelsea,

    Girl, you are a creative genius ! The colors are perfect, everything just flows and my eyes can't take enough of it in. Super job!

    Tammie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my!! this is just so beautiful, all the lovely little details every picture you've shown is just exquisite. You amaze me every time I visit.
    Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hype...
    seriesly i like ur layout...very cute..i'm also fanatic with butterfly...;)

    ReplyDelete