2009-10-04

CLP-5 Challenge

First, I want to say a big THANK YOU to all the players who have submitted their lovely cards for the CLP challenges. I hope to continue seeing your cards for my future sketches.

Now for the winner of last months challenges....It's Elise from "Paper Love Affair". Congrats Elise, I'm so glad you started your blog to share your crafty side with us! Elise, please remember to tell me the stamp of your choice (Cocoa girl, Ribbon girl, or Cat girl)

Make sure to stop by her blog to see her beautiful work. Everyone cards was outstanding, I hope to see more and more as the challenges rolls on.

Yes, it's Sunday and its time for another CLP Challenge. I hope you have been enjoying all my sketches.

It's the start of the month, so make sure you start on this sketch and work your way to next three for your chance to win the monthly prize. The winner (chosen by myself) will get the one Gurlee Girl Stamp of their choice, plus three stamped images (Cat girl, Ribbon girl, and Cocoa girl). There are 2 yards of ribbons, charms, flowers, and papers as you see in the picture to the left.

Here are the rules for playing:
  • You may use any stamp or digi image
  • You may combine challenges
  • You may rotate the sketch
  • Must be a new project
  • Must play all 4 challenges (CLP # 5, 6, 7 and 8) for your chance at the October prize
  • Remember to have fun!!!

Here is my card

My Card Recipe:

"My Darling"

Stamps:Gurlee Girl - Cammy

Papers: K & Company, DCWV

Medium: Distress Ink & Prismacolor Water Color

Embellishments: Prima flowers, Ribbons, Trim

For your chance to win the October contest prize, please leave a link of your card posting for this challenge below with Mr. Linky by October 10rd. Thanks for playing along and hope to see you at the next challenge!!! :)

 


7 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!!! My neighbors must think I'm silly ... they probably heard me yelling for joy! LOL! I was doing the happy dance and my hubby and 3 year old joined in and started jumping with me! Thank you so so so very much! I feel so honored and so fortunate. :) I've so enjoyed playing along and will continue to do so for the fun of it. I'm learning so much from you Chelsea ... big hugs to you. (((((hugs))))) I'm going to email you now. And thank you to all the wonderful company that I had each week ... I love seeing and learning from all of you!!!
    Warm Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great sketch Chelsea! I wish I had more time in the day to keep up with everything! I hope to fit this one in this week. :) Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I was so excited, I forgot to tell you how much I LOVE this new card you've created with Cammy! LOL! This is the truly DELIGHTFUL and your choice of colors are always so perfect together!!! The floral centers are so pretty, your charms give that extra touch ... just always SOOOO BEAUTIFUL! I never can get enough of your creations!
    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Elise!

    Chelsea, I love this sketch. So far your sketches have really challenged me and for that reason I *love* playing along. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chelsea! I got a card in this week. So excited. I do love playing your challenges. Hope you like. It was sort of a quickie.

    Hugs,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! I put the wrong link on Mr. Linky. I put my other challenge link there. I am going to add a new one. Can you please delete the wrong one. So sorry! Thank you!

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sketch Chelsea and I've played along again.
    Love
    Berni

    ReplyDelete