2009-10-11

CLP-6 Challenge

Thank you to all the wonderful cards entered in last week's challenge! You ladies interpreted the sketch so well, it was so much fun visiting all your blog. I can't wait to see the cards for this challenge...:)

Make sure you play along every Sunday this October for your chance at the monthly prize. The winner (chosen by myself) will get the one Gurlee Girl Stamp of their choice, plus three stamped images (Cat girl, Ribbon girl, and Cocoa girl). There are 2 yards of ribbons, charms, flowers, and papers as you see in the picture to the left.

Here are the rules for playing:
  • You may use any stamp or digi image
  • You may combine challenges
  • You may rotate the sketch
  • Must be a new project
  • Must play all 4 challenges (CLP # 5, 6, 7 and 8) for your chance at the October prize
  • Remember to have fun!!!

My Card Recipe:

"Dear Diary"

Stamps:Sugar Nellie - A Good Book

Papers: K & Company, DCWV

Medium: Distress Ink & Prismacolor Water Color

Embellishments: Prima flowers, Ribbons, Trim, Charm, Stickers

For your chance to win the October contest prize, please leave a link of your card posting for this challenge below with Mr. Linky by October 17th. Thanks for playing along and hope to see you at the next challenge!!! :)

 

 

Here are the entries for this CLP-6 Challenge...

5 comments:

  1. I don't know what else to say in my comments anymore. You are so incredibly talented! Your items leave me amazed every time! LOL! I am running out of words to describe how wonderful your talent and your items are. This card is amazing! I guess you would have to mail something like this in a box. Uh, now tell me that you make coordinating boxes and I am just going to crawl away and sulk! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card you made here chelsea.. its too bad cause I didnt have the time to make a card with the last challenge.. Maybe I can enter it tomorrow? Cause tomorrow I have time and I would loveee to play for a gurlee girl stamp.. you are sooo talented! xx Marley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsea, this is another beautiful stunner gunner! Goodness! I love the flowers, the colors and wonderful colors you've picked, and the image is just adorable! The little charms are just perfect for this card, and all the little centers of all your flowers are so lovely! Your tiniest details are truly WONDERFUL! :)
    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chelsea, OMG!! This should be hung on a wall. The details you have put in this makes it breathtaking. I can't quit staring at it. !!

    You are truly gifted. :)

    Tammie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good evening Chelsea, hope you are well hunny. wow your card is sooooooo gorgeous, do much detail, i just love your work. Unfortunately my card for your challenge is much simpler, but i love your sketch! Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete