2009-10-18

CLP-7 Challenge

Wow another week has just pass by once again. I want to give a big THANKS to all the wonderful enteries. I hope this week, you will find some time to join in on this week's challenge...it really was a challenge for me to get this sketch down! lol

Your concern, comment or questions are all welcome. Please don't hesitate to contact me. :)

Yes, it's Sunday and its time for another CLP Challenge. I hope you have been enjoying all my sketches.

It's the start of the month, so make sure you start on this sketch and work your way to next three for your chance to win the monthly prize. The winner (chosen by myself) will get the one Gurlee Girl Stamp of their choice, plus three stamped images (Cat girl, Ribbon girl, and Cocoa girl). There are 2 yards of ribbons, charms, flowers, and papers as you see in the picture to the left.

Here are the rules for playing:
  • You may use any stamp or digi image
  • You may combine challenges
  • You may rotate the sketch
  • Must be a new project
  • Must play all 4 challenges (CLP # 5, 6, 7 and 8) for your chance at the October prize
  • Remember to have fun!!!

"Cuddle Bug" is my card for this week's challenge. I love this sketch, but it really made me work! lol It's already mid month, so I've kicked up this sketch a notch. I hope you will find it challenging like I did. Your thoughts and comments are more than welcome. Hope you like my take on this sketch, and I can't wait to see all the lovely entries! Thank you joining me this week.

My Card Recipe:

"Cuddle Bug"

Stamps:Gurlee Girl - Winter Girl

Papers: K & Company

Medium: Distress Ink & Prismacolor Water Color

Embellishments: Flowers, Ribbons, Lace, Trim, Prima Pearls, Charm, Buttons

For your chance to win the October contest prize, please leave a link of your card posting for this challenge below with Mr. Linky by October 24th. Thanks for playing along and hope to see you at the next challenge!!! :)

 


10 comments:

  1. OMG! This is FANTASTIC, Chelsea! I am SO happy that you have the "close up" boxes so that we can see all these details! You are incredible! Tiny pearl necklace! Wow! And pearl trim at the bottom of her coat, too! Each one applied by hand, right? And the FUR is beautifully done, too! All those beautiful lace layers are gorgeous! You must have a VERY good source for buying the lace. I never see any lace as beautiful as this where I shop! And that gorgeous bow with the charms is magnificent! I LOVE the round center charm! What a beautiful flower! And with a snowflake in the center, too! And of course, your coloring is out of this world! So beautifully done! The beauty of your work can actually bring tears to my eyes. This is definitely a "Chelsea Masterpiece!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with all of Susan's words above Chelsea! This is just SOOOOO Beautiuful! I was envying your wonderful supply of lace too. :) I love the puffy paint with sparkles everywhere too. I have some that... somewhere! I need to go search for it. :) Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, my eyes started burning because I wasn't blinking from staring at your card!!! LOL! This is absolutely gorgeous Chel! I love your papers! And your girl is stunning! The way you did your card ... wow! The layout of this is so intriguing and definitely screams "BEAUTIFUL" to me! I totally LOVE it! So many intricate details ... whew! This is out of this world lovely!
    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy Chel this is definately a challence sketch card. Very detailed, I just love it.
    Your card turned out absolutely stunning. Your colors are amazing!
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Chel! Well...I finally got started out doing one of these awesome challenges...lots and lots of details...My first attempt didnt work out so yummy...so while I posted it on my blog, I didnt submit it here....I did however let everyone know how to find you! You card is as beautiful as always!! I'll be back on Sunday for the new sketch!
    Have a Great Day!!!
    Hugs,
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chelsea
    This is absolutely stunning. I really love it. I think this is now my favourite GG stamp.
    Berni
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous sketch and fantastic creation here, i love the papers and the colours look like they were just meant for her, the trims look like real fur, thanks for the sketch i had fun, big hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay....here's mine...even though it didnt turn out quite as planned! Next time, I'll get all the elements in there! =:O)

    Thanks Chel!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chelsea, this is stunning. You really are in a league of your own!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card - it's really beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete