2009-11-08

Some Winners and CLP-9

WooHoo! We have a winner for the October challenge! Congrats to Mary from "My Scrap Happy Life"

On the award to right, you will see all four of Mary's card entered for the CLP challenge. I hope she will display this award on her blog's side-bar. Mary's cards are adorable and cute. Make sure to stop by her beautiful blog to see all her creative cards.

Thank you Mary and to all the talented ladies for the October entries. All are wonderful and lovely projects, thanks for sharing and for participating in the challenges!!!

 

 

Are you ready for another month of CLP challenge? Here is the prize that will go to one lucky winner.

November sketches are # 9, 10, 11, and 12. make sure you start with sketch #9 and work your way to next three sketches for your chance to win the monthly prize. The winner (chosen by myself) will get Cat Girl from my Gurlee Girl Stamp line, 5 stamped images (Witch girl, Cat girl, Ribbon girl, Winter girl, and Cocoa girl). There are 3 yards of ribbon/lace, Prima flowers, and 8 12x12 Making Memories papers as you see in the picture to the left.

Here are the rules for playing:
  • You may use any stamp or digi image
  • You may combine challenges
  • You may rotate the sketch
  • Must be a new project
  • Must play all 4 challenges (CLP # 9, 10, 11, and12) for your chance at the November prize

Could you be the next winner on this list?

It's simple, play in this month challenges (9, 10, 11, and 12) for your change at the spot light!

Have fun everyone, and thanks for playing every week!!!

For your chance to win the November contest prize, please leave a link of your card posting for this challenge below with MckLinky by November 14th. Thanks for playing along and hope to see you at the next challenge!!! :)

 

 

 

 

8 comments:

  1. This is so BEAUTIFUL Chel! Big Congratulations Mary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Chelsea! I just sent you an email. I am so excited!! I love using your sketches to create cards. They are so gorgeous and fun to work with! Keep 'em coming!!!

    hugs
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sketch look so much fun. It's making me so tickle. I think I should get something up for that sketch, lol.
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chels, I loved working with this sketch. Thanks so much!

    Cheers,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chelsea, first time entering your challenge and I think I put the link in wrong, instead of putting my name (silly me!!) I put calendar 2010. Sorry hun.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi honey i am back in the land of crafting, your sketch is gorgeous i just hope that i am not to late to join in with you, i am however getting excited now as i recieved my email to say you had posted my stamps yay!!! Have a fab weekend big hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete