2009-11-12

The Nutcracker Ballet

I thought it would be cute to make a layout for all those tiny dancer on those holiday plays. This layout's theme is "The Nutcracker Ballet". Isn't it adorable? It was my first try at the side view of the bear's face. I hope it looks right. I love the little details such as the little princess' tiara and her matching wand. The little stage and theater like setting really finish the page off well. I'm happy with the outcome. :)

Thanks for dropping by, love to hear from you.

5 comments:

  1. Chels, this is great! The tiara & wand are perfect - are you stringing your own beads now?

    The side view looks great. Nicely done!

    Cheers
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. sigh ... this is soooooo BEAUTIFUL! Chel! Your work is truly amazing!!! All those details ... my goodness! And your bears are the most ADORABLE! I LOVE it! Wow, wow, wow!!!
    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chel look at you go girl! This layout is stunning. Wow the little girl bears crown and scepter are amazing. Everything is just beautiful!
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning i think that sums it up in one word, love your attention to details, really amazing hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete