Update (12/09): I made top 3 over at La-La Land Challenge with this card. Isn't that fantastic?! I'm super excited and had to share it with you. The DT are super sweet ladies, and their cards are wonderful. Make sure to play in their challenges, it's great fun!
Here's my little cute badge:
This is my second post for the day. Please scroll down for the announcement of the CLP winner and also for the new Sunday sketch.
It's been awhile since I inked one of these Gurlee up! I saw this easel challenge over at Project Tuesday and wanted to give it a try. You can fine their wonderful tutorial here. I'm also entering this card to a few other challenges down below.One more thing to share with you. Stampin' for the Weekend is having a DT call. I'm signing up for a spot, please wish me luck. You can also sign up here too! it's open until the 11th of December. Good Luck!
Thanks again for checking in today, and thanks for all your wonderful comments.
A Pull-Out Tag
Watercolor Ribbon Girl
Cute Button and Charm
"Blessing" Heavy Metal Charm
My Card Recipe:
Stamps:Gurlee Girl - Ribbon Girl
Papers: K & Company
Medium: Distress Ink & Prismacolor Water Color
Embellishments: Charm, Button, Stickers, Tulle
I'm entering my card to the following challenges:
- CLP - Sketch
- Project Tuesday - Easel Card
- Paper Cutz - Christmas Image Stamp
- Stampavie & More - Christmas
- C.R.A.F.T. - Birthday Christmas
- Your Next Stamp - Birthday with Heart
- Stamp Something - Glitzy Something
- Cupcake Craft - Red & Green
- Stampin' for the Weekend - Red, Green & Gold
- Crafty Catz - Red, Green & Silver
- Rosie-D's - Red, Green & Bling
- La-La Land - Buttons
- Hand Full of Stamps - Buttons
- Little Red Wagon - Heave Metal
- The Pink Elephant - Favorite Color Medium