2009-12-06

CLP-13 End Jan. 2nd

How is everyone's weekend going so far? I've been having lots of fun with some more projects, which I will share with you as the week progresses.

I sincerely thank those who have taken part in my challenges, it's so nice to see your wonderful cards, ideas and inspiration. Please keep them coming!

On this post I want to share with you last month's challenge winner and also the sketch for this week. I will post my card for this sketch in the post. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

The Winner of November CLP Challenge is:

BERNI from TrueBlue!

You can see all 4 of Berni's lovely cards for last month's challenge on this banner that I have created just for her. I hope you like it Berni, and would love to see it on your blog. CONGRATS!

Berni will be taking home the November Grand Prize, please email with your mailing address Berni :) Thank You for playing all month long, and hope to always see your card on my Challenge.

Here are the rules for playing:
  • You may use any stamp or digi image
  • You may combine challenges
  • You may rotate the sketch
  • Must be a new project
  • Must play in CLP-13 and CLP-14 for your chance at the December prize above
  • Deadline for both Challenges is Jan. 2nd 2010
  • Winner announce on Jan. 5th 2010

Join in on the fun and this Christmas Kit could be yours! Here's what one lucky winner will win:

  • Ribbon Girl Stamp from my Gurlee Girl Line
  • 5 Stamped Images from my Winter/Holiday Collection
  • 8 12x12 Christmas Pattern Papers
  • Mix of Prima Flowers
  • 3 Yards of Holiday Ribbon
  • Charms, Pendants, and Studs

That is alot of goodies! Remember to play CLP-13 & CLP-14 for your chance at winning.

 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Berni, enjoy your goodies, cards were beautiful.

    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you Berni! Your cards are awewome!
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete