2009-12-13

CLP-14 Last Challenge for the year, End Jan. 2nd

Welcome to all my friends, it's time for another CLP Sketch Challenge. I've made some changes for this months rules. Since the Holiday Season is amongst us, many do not have the time to craft this busy time of the year, therefore, I have made CLP-14 Sketch the last challenge for the year. Both (CLP-13 & CLP-14)Challenges are now extended until Jan. 2nd 2010. I hope this will give you a chance to relax and play when you have some "me" time.

I would like to say THANKS to those wonderful entries, I enjoy seeing your take on the sketches and always look forward to more creative projects. I will be back with my card for this sketch and a couple of other challenges as well.

Thanks for all the heart warming comments you have left for me. I get so excited and smile from ear to ear when reading them. Big *HUGS* to you all. :)

Here are the rules for playing:
  • You may use any stamp or digi image
  • You may combine challenges
  • You may rotate the sketch
  • Must be a new project
  • Must play in CLP-13 and CLP-14 for your chance at the December prize above
  • Deadline for both Challenges is Jan. 2nd 2010
  • Winner announce on Jan. 5th 2010

Join in on the fun and this Christmas Kit could be yours! Here's what one lucky winner will win:

  • Ribbon Girl Stamp from my Gurlee Girl Line
  • 5 Stamped Images from my Winter/Holiday Collection
  • 8 12x12 Christmas Pattern Papers
  • Mix of Prima Flowers
  • 3 Yards of Holiday Ribbon
  • Charms, Pendants, and Studs

That is alot of goodies! Remember to play CLP-13 and CLP-14 for your chance at winning. Deadline is Jan. 2nd

Would you like to be the next winner on this list?

It's simple, play in this month challenges (CLP-13 & CLP-14) for your change at the December spot light!

Have fun everyone, and thanks for playing every week!!!

Please leave a link to your posting with MckLinkey below by Jan. 2nd midnight EST for the CLP-14 sketch challenge. Looking forward for your entries :)

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi honey i am sorry i havent joined in for a while its been hectic here, i promise i will join in witht his one tomorrow, hope that your ok big hugs pops x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chelsea~~ I adore your work. Haven't had time to create. Off this week and your blog was my first priority!! I want to be a regular as often as I can :) Everyone's cards are amazing!! I started backwards with challenge #14 so now I am off to do #13.
    Blessings
    Mary Lou

    ReplyDelete