2009-12-15

Just For You

Update Jan. 24th, 2010: WooHoo!!! I made Top Winners at The Pink Elephant! Big Thanks to you girls!!! You can fine it here.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Update Jan. 10th, 2010: I won another challenge with with card. This time it's from the Basic Grey Challenge. Thank you so much girls! You can fine it here.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Update Jan. 5th, 2010: My "Just for You" card Won Kellie's Magnolia Down Under Challenge! You can fine it here.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Hi there girlies! :) I couldn't stay away for long. Tilda came in the mail the other day, and I got her inked right away. I rotated the sketch provided by Friday Sketchers and this is how it turned out. I've added the "Just for you" pocket tag to hold a Hobby Lobby gift card, I was able to find a pink and green gift card to go with my pink and green color scheme. Must be my lucky day! :)

Speaking of "my lucky day"...I made top three again over at La-La Land Craft challenge!!! That's two weeks in a roll! I'm so honor to have been chosen from so many wonderful entries, you can see my card here. Thanks Irina and the La-La DT.

I have entered this card to a number of challenges. You can fine all the links below. Thanks for visiting me today, wishing you a wonderful day. :)

 

My Card Info.:

"Just For You"
Stamps: Magnolia - Wrapped Tilda
Papers: Basic Grey
Medium: Distress Ink & Pearl Ex

I've entered my card into the following challenges:


18 comments:

  1. OMG, Chelsea, I didn't think you could top your first entry, but this is amazing. So many beautiful details, from the flowers to the beautiful layering, to the papers used. Love that you can use this as a gift card holder too. The inside is just as beautiful as the outside. One absolutely stunning creation. So glad you shared with us at MDUC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelsea, with your incredible attention to details, this is a tryly stunning card. Love the hidden pocket. Wonderful colour scheme and beautifully coloured. Adorable Tilda. Thanks for sharing it with us and thanks for playing along at Magnolia Down Under.

    Hugs.
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsea ... I love it! Your papers are yummy!!! And all those flowers?! OMG! BEAUTIFUL! The pink and green works so wonderfully together. And Tilda is just a little cutie sitting there ... yep, I would want to ink her straight away too! This card is stunning Chel! :)
    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Chelsea this is just breathtaking,your creations are such a work of art,I love what you do!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is truly amazing. Thanks so much for joining magnolia down under challenges again.
    Kristy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh wowww Chelsea,what a beautiful card,i love your image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers and details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful work is this card - so great - many beautiful details.
    Thanks for beeing stamp with fun challenge.
    Many greetings
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW chelsea your creations are just amazing.
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow oh Wow, this is gorgeous. I love the attention to detail in that everything flows so beautifully from one element to the next making one catch their breath as they discover each new element. Stunning!
    hugs, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning!!!, truly beautiful I love it!.
    Thanks for joining us this week at just magnolia.
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is gorgeous in every way!! That plaid/snowflake page is my fave from the BG pack and I love how you have used it, so many gorgeous layers, beautiful flowers and charms, the sweet little Tilda you've used is coloured beautifully, I love it!!! Send it to me!!!! So glad you've come back to join us once again at MDUC, come back any time!!
    Happy Holidays,
    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just totally wow. Thanks for sharing with us at the Pink Elephant this week.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH MY WOW..... I am with all the other girls, this is just absolutely jaw dropping amazing Chelsea. Your work is always just so stunning, amazing eye for detail. Anyone would be lucky to receive your works of art. Thanks so much for playing along and joining us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges. Hope to see you back again next challenge. xx

    Hugs, Kel
    MDUC Site Owner.

    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Very Happy and Safe New Year from all the team at Magnolia Down Under Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chelsea,

    There are no words to describe how gorgeous this is! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at TPE.

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG Chelsea truly breath taking inside & out. Wow wow wow, thank you so much for sharing this masterpiece with us at MDUC, hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card! I luv all the pretty embellishments you added. The colouring is amazing! You cards are all sooo beautiful. If I owned one of your cards I would never want to write on it or give it away.

    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jaw droppingly talented lady! (And also extremely modest!)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Chelsea,
    This is one VERY Beautiful card! WOW, love verything about it.
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete