2009-12-14

Warm Wishes Card

A good Monday morning to all, I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. Mine was cold, but very productive! I was able to finish this card for my challenge and a few other challenges too. While making this card, the aroma of Hot Chocolate was lingering in my home...hummm...I wonder why? :)

This will be my last week of blogging for the year. I will be visiting my family in CA whom I have not seen in two years! I look forward to sharing lots of laughs and creating new memories with them this Holiday Season. I miss them so so much!

I will be back on the 5th of January to kick off another exciting year of challenges, new Gurlee Girl stamps, and wonderful new products at my shop! Hope you will join me then.

Thanks to all my wonderful friends for your support, kind comments, motivation, and inspirations. Wish you all a Holiday fill with Love and Laughter with family and friends, and may the New Year bring you Love, Happiness, and Success in everything you do.

 

My Card Info.:

"Warm Wishes"
Stamps: Gurlee Girl - Cocoa Girl
Papers: Basic Grey, DCWV
Medium: Distress Ink & Pearl Ex

I've entered my card into the following challenges:

11 comments:

  1. Ohhh wowwwww Chelsea.what a beautiful card,i love your image and colours.
    So gorgeous Papers and details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Chelsea

    What a lovely card, fabolous lace and love all the dimesion and texture.

    Have a great Christmas with yoru famil, sure you must be so excited about your visit.

    Thank you for joining in my pearls and swirls theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! So many details! Oh, and I figured out how to post! lol! Question: Do you plan everything out before you start glueing or just figure it out as you go? Just curious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhhh! This is gorgeous! I love the colors!!! It looks so warm and inviting and just soooo cozy for the winter days ahead. Perfect! Another Amazing Card Chel! Love it! Have a WONDERFUL holiday season ... I know you'll ENJOY the time with your family! Yayyy! :)
    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooops, sorry Chel, I accidentally pressed the button twice to publish comment. So I had to delete the second one. My computer has been a little screwy lately ... hmph! LOL!
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chelsea
    A stunning card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Chelsea

    What a gorgeous card. I love it!

    So many beautiful details to look at and such a delicious colour scheme.

    Have fun over Christmas. I hope you have a great time and make lots of lovely, happy memories.

    Thank you for playing along with Allsorts this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chelsea, always wonderful to visit your blog and see what you have been up to. This card is amazing. So many fine details and wonderful layout, not to mention that beautifully colored imaged. Have a great time with your family over the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow what a fantastic card, your detail is brillant, enjoy your time visiting the family, x carol...Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  11. WoW...Chel this card is sooo pretty! It's so elegant and the colours you used are just perfect.

    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete