2009-12-09

Big Sister & Let it Snow Cards

Update Dec. 16: My "Let it Snow" card made Top 3 at La-La Land Challenge! You can fine it here.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Yippie! I finished a card for The Sugar Bowl Challenges. Today's card is a bit different, as you can see, I have added my own little tear bear to the image. The original stamped image has the adorable girl holding a teddy bear. I switched out the stamped teddy bear and added my tiny tear bear. I hope you like it, it's a twist and something I hope you haven't seen before. I always try my best to put a unique piece in my work, and I hope this shows.

I've followed the wonderful sketch from The Sugar Bowl Challenge and added my favorite color of Lilac. This prize is unbelievable this month, make sure to check it out and play along here!

Mouse over the thumbnail for a bigger picture

My Card Recipe:

"Precious Big Sister"

Stamps: Sugar Nellie - Sitting with Bear

Papers: K & Company, Anna Griffin Inc.

Medium: Distress Ink &Pearl Ex

Embellishments: Prima Flower, Charm, Ribbon, Lace, Gems

I've entered my card into the following challenges:

  1. The Sugar Bowl - Sketch

This next card is for a few other challenges listed below. For this Card I have used the sketch from Stamp with Fun combine with 7 other challenges. I just love how girly this card turns out, hope you enjoy this card as well.

As always, I appreciate all the kind and sweet comments from you. Thank you for stopping by my blog today, looking forward to your thoughts and comments. Enjoy your day.

My Card Recipe:

"Let it Snow"

Stamps: Gurlee Girl - Winter Girl

Papers: Basic Grey

Medium: Distress Ink &Pearl Ex

Embellishments: Prima Flower, Charm, Ribbon, Lace, Liquid Applique, Flower Soft, Stickles

I've entered my card into the following challenges:

  1. Stamp with Fun - Sketch
  2. The Pink Elephant - Favorite Christmas Colors
  3. 2RedBananas - Stay Warm
  4. Color Throwdown - Green, Red, Blue & Pink
  5. La-La Land Crafts - Pink & Green
  6. Simon Says Challenge - Let it Snow
  7. Crafty Calendar - Winter Sparkle
  8. Pile it On - Tinsel Town

 

28 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Chelsea,i love your image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are wonderful. Love all the texture, especially on the little girls muff. Thanks so much for joining the banana challenge again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! Love all the details in them. Thanks for playing in the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards. All the effort you put into your work makes me exhausted just looking at them. It's amazing and your colouring is wonderful. Love them both.
    Kylie xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Stunning cards! Love all the detailed work you put in it! Amazing!!!
    Thank you so much for joining La-La Land Crafts Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are incredible! Just amazing. Thanks so much for including the 2RedBananas challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both these cards are just amazing, but I really love the second one featuring your Gurlee Winter Girl. It is truly fabulous.
    Berni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Chelsea these 2 cards are stunning a lot of work has gone into them.How did you do the Teddies fur???
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Chelsea, these are beautiful, love how you have embellished them and the saying on your sisters card is adorabale.

    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow girl! This is alot of detail. It must have taken an eternity to make this card. It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Fabulous card! Love all details, perfect! Thanks or joining us this week! Hugs Nilla - SWF Team

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty cards! I love easel cards and you've done a great job on these!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chelsea, your cards are just amazing! Love the details and beautifully made insides. Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh both cards are just totally gorgeous. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Pink Elephant.
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous cards!
    Thnaks for playing at LaLa Lands and PIO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Chelsea,
    These are so stunning! I love easel cards and yours are simply gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month! :)
    Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute card. I love the image and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  19. lovely as always! thanks for playing at 2RB - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gosh Chel you've been a very busy girl. Your cards are marvelous. Good luck with all your challenges.
    Big hugs sweetie
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful cards! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous cards, Chelsea! I love them both! Thank you for joining in on the fun at La-La Land Crafts! ~ Jane

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are so adorable, Chelsea! Great easel cards! Thanks so much for playing along with us at La La Land Crafts and Pile It On! Hope to see more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous cards!! Love them both!! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at La-La Land Crafts!!
    Hugs!!
    :) Irina

    ReplyDelete
  25. What GREAT cards! I love them both!! Your colouring is awesome!!! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says Stamp this week!!
    Chris & the DT

    ReplyDelete
  26. Chelsea, both these creations are breathtaking. Thanks for creating with us at TPE.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Both cards are beautiful! I think I regret giving up the Sitting with Bear stamp because she looks amazing on your card. I luv how you put the tear bear on the card...too cute! I luv your Winter Girl stamp! She's next on my wishlist. Luv all the papers you used. The colour on your images are amazing.

    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete