2010-01-29

Butterfly Garden and More News!!!

Wow, I'm so blown away by all the comments left for me. Thank You so much! It truly makes blogging worth it for me! I will do my very best to keep updated my blog with new projects.

I have some great news to share today. I've made my first DT with MDUC! Yippee! This is a 6 months period of working/playing along side with the talented Magnolia Down Under girls. I'm so excited and I can not wait for my first DT card! Make sure to stop by MDUC for they have made some changes to their challenges. This is a great start to my weekend!

Now on to my post for today...I have a one page scrapbook page completed this week! Yahooo!!! I just love making these little tear bears and I'm so happy I was able to finish this page. What do you think? Isn't she looking so sweet on her swing (yes...it's a swing...lol) I have the scene of a butterfly garden with her sitting on the flower swing. I thought this page would be perfect to display in a 3D frame, or just the front cover page of a scrapbook album. I adore all things girly, so this was just pure fun for me to make. There are lots of layering and dimension, but I don't think the picture shows it well.

I'm so happy you have stopped by today ...wishing you all a wonderful start to the weekend! Enjoy and have fun! See you back soon!

Don't forget to enter my Blog candy!

17 comments:

  1. I don't know what word I must use when I see your creations ???
    Maybe : stunning, gorgeous, outstanding, cute, adorable, wonderful, amazing... Or maybe all of them !!!
    Your creation are full of wonderful details, a real work of art !!!
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelsea this is just stunning - all of the details are fantastic - and how do you make those fabulous bears???

    Absolutely love it.

    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SUPER cute! I love that bear, her eyelashes and ADORABLE!!!! Stunning work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chelsea! Congratulations on your DT spot!!!! OMG! I'm so jumping for joy for you! :) Yippppeee! You totally deserve it sweetie! I'm smiling ear to ear from this news!

    Okay, now on to your layout ... this is just gorgeous ... like all your others! Yes, she does look so cute and happy to be swinging on your page! And all those butterflies look super fab fluttering around! :) Love it!

    Big Happy Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are amazing, Chelsea!
    Congrats on your Magnolia Down Under DTspot!
    Hugs, Anne :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Chelsea,i love your image and papers.
    So gorgeous colours and details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chelsea, Congratulations on your MDUC DT position....you are so deserving of that and you will blow us away with your creations....without a doubt! This is really fantastic news! I'm just soooooo happy for you!! Whoo hoo!
    Your little tear bear layout is just outstanding....love all those butterflies, charms and edge decorations. You truly do put such dynamite beauties on all your creations.
    Enjoy your celebrations!
    Hugs,
    Charlotte
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGOSH Chelsea, this is the most Beautiful creation I have seen! WOW, you are so talented!
    Aloha & Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Chelsea on the MDUC D?t place - you will do them proud.
    Love the page, as per usual your work is superb.

    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to MDUC Chelsea - you're work is absolutely AMAZING - can sooo see why you're on board!!! Have HEAPS of fun - look forward to seeing more of your fabulous work!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chelsea i love your bear
    thanks for your works
    tia Adis from mexico

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on making the MDUC DT, your work is absolutely amazing, I love the way you use different textures and embelishments and make the most amazing creations, can't wait to see what you come up with next!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chelsea, congrats on making the MDUC design team! That is such great news.

    This layout is so *very* sweet and perfect!

    Cheers
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your DT spot. I must say your work as absouletly gorgeous. Not enough words to describe it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Chelsea, these little tear bears are so beautiful. Your pages are just so magical, like looking at the pictures in a childrens book, so many details and textures to enjoy.

    Congrats on the MDUC assignment, and have fun.

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats Chelsea! Your work is certainly something to be admired. You deserve it and I wish you the best! {HUGS)
    Kimm

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations sweetie!! I'm sooo happy for you!

    ReplyDelete