2010-01-17

A card for Two DT call

Welcome back again today. I have a card to share once again. This is a card I've made for two DT call (Simon Says Challenge and Magnolia Down Under) and a few other challenges listed below. But first, I want to say Thank You to Jan who has kindly stamped this image for me, thank you again Jan! Don't forget to stop by her blog to see all her wonderful cards.

Simon Says Challenge is having a DT call!!! The lucky winner will get one year of working with the DT and making a card for the challenge every week. Make sure to enter if you are interested...will end on January 26th. I can only wish to be THE lucky winner. There already over 100 entries with over a week left to enter.

This next DT call is a 6 months stay at Magnolia Down Under! This one will end at the end of January! For all the Magnolia Lovers, this is a challenge not to pass up!

For this card, I have used prisma color pencil and mineral spirit instead of my usual Distress Ink. A closer look at the image will show I have pieced her dress and added 3D foam tape to make it pop. I followed my own CLP-16 sketch and entered in a few other challenges listed below.

Thanks for passing by today, enjoy your day.

 

My Card Info.:

"Thank You"
Stamps: Magnolia
Papers: K&Company
Medium: Prisma color pencil and mineral spirit

I've entered my card into the following challenge:

22 comments:

  1. Wow such a poretty card Good luck!

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY COW this is amazing!!! Your cards blow me away.
    Kristy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful! Good luck sweetie!!!

    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Chelsea,i love your image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Chelsea, this is such a gorgeous card hunny love all that detail you've added, stunning work! hugs linda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another Fabulous card Chelsea, best of luck with your DT submission!!

    {{Hugs}}

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Chelsea! Your cards are terrific. I love your blog and everything you've made!!!
    Thanks for joining us at OSCC. Hugs Itzuvit xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My! These are all WONDERFUL! Love your work and the detail you put into it! Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is just gorgeous love everything about it. Thanks for joining the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card Chelsea. Love the fancy edges and all the beautiful details you added to this card.
    Thanks for joining us at the One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your work is always a dream!!! I love the softness of this card, the delicate shapes and gorgeous DP and the colours and shimmery glittery goodness, sooooooo pretty!!! I am loving that circle that you've placed Tilda on, the golden glimmer is divine!!
    Take Care and good luck with the calls, you would be an asset to any team, that much is for sure!!
    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my dear sweet Chelsea, you never cease to amaze me. This is a beautiful card as are all your other creations. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week, good luck in the draw.

    Luv Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chelsea, another delight to take in and enjoy. Love everything about it from the soft colors to all the details. You would be such an asset to any design team with your wonderful coloring and detail work. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is absolutely stunning Chelsea ! The image is gorgeous and the papers and embellies are all just perfect ,,, I love this card :-)

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and DT call :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good Luck with the DT calls Chelsea, I'm sure you won't need it though - this card is stunning :o)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fabulous card!!! WOW! Thanks for joining us in the Belli Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Chelsea!! Thanks for adding me to your friends list! I LOVE your stamps. They are adorable. I ordered up a few today.;) Have a wonderful week!

    Hugs~
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Chelsea! Love all the beautiful details and that super sweet image. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Magnolia this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is really lovely, Chelsea! good luck with the DT's!

    Cheers,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  20. Chelsea this is just gorgeous hun so much details, i hope that you are ok, sorry i havent visited in a while, big hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous, I love the layout, image and colours. Thanks for joining in with this weeks OSCC.
    Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Chelsea you are unique and very special indeed. You will be a huge asset to any design team and I wish you the best of luck as nobody makes em quite like you!

    ReplyDelete