2010-01-10

CLP-16 and Some News

Quick Link: CLP-15 CLP-17.

Welcome to my blog! Before getting to the new CLP Challenge sketch, there is something I want to share...Gurlee Girl is releasing three Valentine stamps within the week. Oh, I'm so excited and I can't wait to get your reaction from these Gurlee Girl stamps. Also, along with the new release, there will be some blog candy. Please make sure to check back for all the wonderful yummy details.

Another news to share before moving to this week's Challenge, I won another challenge with my "Just for You" card! I can't believe it! This time, its for the Basic Grey Challenge (here) color combo #3. The DT have amazing inspiration cards every two week for you to play along, join in on the fun if you can. Thanks again to the girls at the Basic Grey Challenge for picking my card! I'm so happy!!!

Now, are you ready to play along in my challenge? It's the second week into the New Year and I'm already asking where did the time go? Today I have another sketch for you to play along. Thanks to the all entrant in CLP-15, they are wonderful take on the sketch! Remember these challenge ends on Jan. 3oth, so you have plenty of time to join in. I look forward to all of your creative projects.

Have fun! I will post my cards soon!!!

Join in on the fun and this January Kit could be yours! Here's what one lucky winner will win:

  • Winter Girl Stamp from my Gurlee Girl Line
  • 5 Stamped Images from my Winter/Holiday Collection
  • 3 Double sided 12x12 Pattern Papers from Prima
  • Mix of Prima Flowers and Vine
  • 2 Yards of Ribbon
  • Charms, Pendants, and Butterfly

Remember to play in the January Challenges (15-18) for your chance to win. These Challenges will stay open until Jan. 30th.

How to join the fun: ***A New Challenge will be posted every Sunday. CLP Challenges 15-18 will stay open until Jan 30th.***

  • CLP Challenges (15-18) will end Jan. 30th
  • Must play all 4 challenges (CLP # 15, 16, 17, and 18) for your chance at the January prize below
  • You may use any stamp or digi image
  • You may combine challenges
  • You may rotate the sketch
  • Must be a new project

 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Chelsea, I can't wait to see the new Girls. I hope to get back to doing your challenges soon, it was hard to keep up with 4 weeks in a row with the holidays but now they are over so hopefully I can start the next. Congrats on your wins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gurlee Girls are so sweet !!!
    Thank you very much for your lovely comments.
    Your cards are just outstanding, so much details and beautiful colors and layouts !!! Wow I love your creations.
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweet Chelsea, congrats on winning the challenges! I'm so happy to see all your hard work pay off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Chelsea! Awesome!!! (Happy Dance for you!) And I'm totally excited to see the new Girls! :)
    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete