2010-01-21

Creating Traditions in the Kitchen

Wow! How long has it been seen I made a layout?! I'm just really happy that I'm able to make this adorable baking layout this week. This layout is called "Creating Traditions in the Kitchen" and it has two of my tear bears mixing a bowl of batter full of love. The cupcake and cookies are all handmade with texture paste, beads, glass glitters, and 3D foam paint.

Papers are Basic Grey, The Paper Studio, MME, and Making Memories. Other material used on this layout are; Prima flowers, Prima ribbons, MS punch, Stickers, and a "made with love" charm.

The pictures below will show lots of detail close up, have look and please let me know what your thoughts.

 

 

9 comments:

  1. Hi Chel,

    This layout is oh sooo yummy and cute! I luv it!!!

    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing as always! I love everything you've put here on your layout! Wow! And the colors are so pretty! Your little bears are just the cutest! :) Sooo sweet!
    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you make these look real!! WOW gorgeous.
    Kristy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOSH this is just gorgeously stunning, so many lovely things to look at, i love these cute bears they are just amazing, wow i think this is the best you have ever done, big hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So delicious and super cute. I just love it!
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delish! I *love* your cards, and I'm tickled to see a fabulous layout again. This is really sweet!

    Cheers
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Wow Wow so cute !!! I lov these sweet bears cooking !!!
    hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are soooo cute ! I am so thrilled I stumbled upon your blog !

    ReplyDelete