2010-01-19

CLOSED---Gurlee Girl Blog Candy

Winner will be announce Tomorrow (Feb. 16). :)

Welcome Everyone! The New Gurlee Girl Valentine Collection Stamps are being release today. This collection include Cupid Girl, Heart Girl, and Kisses Girl. You will find that they are available at my shop with special free shipping offer within the United States and low International shipping fee.

In honor of the New release, I'm offering some blog candy! To make it a bit fun, you can pick one of the above three image to help spread the word on your blog about this candy offer. Here is what you need to do:

  • Please display your favorite blog candy photo from above on your blog with a link back to my candy.
  • Please leave me a link to your blog with MckLinky below

That's all I ask, simple as that! 3 winners will be pick on Feb. 14th (Valentine's Day), these winners will be able to pick their favorite girl from the Gurlee Girl Valentine collection.

Everyone is welcome to enter. Good Luck and Thank You for playing. Let the fun begins!!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Chelsea! What a fabulous candy giveaway! Thank you so much for offering this gorgeous candy! :) Love them all ... had a hard time picking ONE! LOL!
    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelsea, you know I love these little cuties as much as the first ones! To pick just one is too hard, they are all adorable in my eyes. Fabulous candy!
    Thanks for giving us a chance to enter for this!
    Hugs,
    Charlotte
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. these stamps are beautiful thanks for the chance of winning hun x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one fabulous candy! Thanks for the chance to win! I hope I linked my blog right...This linky was kind of different! Oh I am so crossing my fingers toes and everything else!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for offering such delicious candy stamps! They're absolutely gorgeous

    G xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ive never tried these stamps chelsea so thanks for the chance to win some xx
    ive put a photo and link to your blog on the picture , on my sidebar !
    looks a fabulous prize !
    maddy

    ReplyDelete