2010-01-28

Have a Sweet Birthday

My Blog candy!

Hope your day is going well. Today I want to let you know that I had made another GDT spot! I played in Delightful Sketches a few weeks ago and was so happy to see the DT's pick me as a GDT for Digital Delights! How awesome it that? Thanks to the DT girls for choosing my card. I had my choices of three images from Wendy's shop and I pick Birthday Ridley (used on card below), Basket of Luv, and Valentine Bonnie. So be sure to pop on over to Wendy's blog to see all the fabulous cards from her line and to read a little bit about me too! This is my first time coloring Ridley and I think he is so cute! I made a paper piecing for the cupcake and added texture to make it look like real cake frosting.

I have been making lots of girl cards lately, so I would like to show my first boy card. I hope you like it! This one is "Have a Sweet Birthday" and it's for a baby boy's first birthday. I used my CLP-17 sketch and entered in a few challenges listed below. The papers are all Basic Grey...love it!

This card was entered into the following challenges:

20 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Chelsea - love all those details! You did a great job with the challenge colors, thanks so much for playing the colourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous card,i love everything about it,thankyou for joining us at c.r.a.f.t. this week
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Chelsea,you are so super talented.....love it!!!
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply fantastic Chelsea and your coloring of Ridley is outstanding!!
    Thanks for being our Guest DT at Digital Delights this week.
    Hugs
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ridley is cute and you colored him even cuter...This is a great card for a first birthday, so bright and fun. Congrats on the DT guest spot......so fun.

    Sue
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow your card is so gorgeous and Ridley so cute !!! Each of your creations is a masterpiece !!!
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Chelsea, what a fab job your have done on this image, just love it, Thank you so much for joining us at CRAFT challenge this week. Good luck in the draw.

    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Chelsea you should make them more often this is gorgeous love the image, I'm hopeless at boy cards, Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, this is one very creative & Beautiful creation!!
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATULATIONS Chelsea! Awesome on your GDT spot again! Yippppeeee! You soooo deserve it! And I totally love love love your boy card! He's just so adorable, and you've made this card just as spectacular as all your girl ones! What little boy wouldn't treasure this?! Just perfect!
    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of the attention you pay to the small details on your cards - it really makes them stand out - I also
    love the way you present your photos - it's really cool.
    Brilliant card - the beading on the cupcake is fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chelsea, Congratulations on your GDT spot!!! That's fantastic and so well deserved. You are so creative and talented. I just love this little boy card...love the details on the cupcake and balloons. Excellent choice of dp and colors....just gorgeous!
    Enjoy the spotlight!!
    Hugs,
    Charlotte
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Chelsea,i love your image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, I love all the detail you've put in, thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T this week, love Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Chelsea!
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT challenge.
    Magda :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for playing along at C.R.A.F.T. this week in our paper piecing challenge with your lovely project.Such a cute image! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a Happy Happy Birthday Card -- great colors and design -- image is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on your guest DT spot. Gorgeous card Chelsea, such wonderful colours and papers. Love that fabulous image and stunning details.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at BG.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete