2010-01-05

CLP-15 & Dec. Winner!!!

Quick Links: CLP-16 CLP-17

Please note I've made some changes to the CLP Challenge:

*** A new challenge every Sunday

*** Challenges (4/month) will stay open until the end of the month

Please let me know if you have any concern or comments. Thanks!

The Winner of the December CLP Challenge is:

Bonnie from Sassy Scrapper!

Congrats Bonnie, please email me your address to claim your prize! This is a Badge made especially for you with two of your darling cards. Thank you for playing in all the challenges in December, hope to see you back for more!

You can visit Bonnie's blog here to see all her wonderful projects.

Bonnie has taken the last spotlight for 2009! Thanks to all who participated in the fun.

Would you like to be the FIRST spotlight for the year 2010?

It's simple, play in this month challenges (15, 16, 17, and 18) for your change at the January spotlight!

Have fun everyone, and thanks for playing every week!!!

Please leave a link to your posting with MckLinkey below by January 30th for the CLP sketch challenges. Looking forward for your entries :)

How to join the fun: ***A New Challenge will be posted every Sunday. CLP Challenges 15-18 will stay open until Jan 30th.***

  • CLP Challenges (15-18) will end Jan. 30th
  • Must play all 4 challenges (CLP # 15, 16, 17, and 18) for your chance at the January prize below
  • You may use any stamp or digi image
  • You may combine challenges
  • You may rotate the sketch
  • Must be a new project

Join in on the fun and this January Kit could be yours! Here's what one lucky winner will win:

  • Winter Girl Stamp from my Gurlee Girl Line
  • 5 Stamped Images from my Winter/Holiday Collection
  • 3 Double sided 12x12 Pattern Papers from Prima
  • Mix of Prima Flowers and Vine
  • 2 Yards of Ribbon
  • Charms, Pendants, and Butterfly

Remember to play in the January Challenges (15-18) for your chance to win. These Challenges will stay open until Jan. 30th.

 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Chelsea, it's great to have you back - you were missed. I'm glad you had a great holiday!

    Congratulations on winning Magnolia Down Under!

    Cheers,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. All right Chel! Whoop whooop! Congratulations on the Magnolia Down Under Challenge! Well deserved! :) I missed you, and I'm glad you're back!
    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahooo! Congratulations Bonnie! Yayyyy! Big Hugs to you!
    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Bonnie! This new design is fabulous.

    Smiles!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been waiting to come by and comment until I had my entry ready to share with you!! It's my first time using one of your magical sketches and I must say, I think I am in love!! Gorgeous and so much fun to try to incorporate all the elements into it!! I gave the sketch a flip as you can see!! So glad to see you back in Blogland, I hope you enjoyed your break!!
    Take Care,
    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete