2010-01-15

"With All My Heart"

Hi and welcome back to another Gurlee Girl showcase! LOL I have just finished this card and couldn't wait to share it with you. But first I would like to say Thank You to all the marvelous comments left for me. I get so motivated when reading your encouraging comments. So Thank You again from the bottom of my heart!

Here is the second Gurlee Girl stamp soon to be release (Jan. 19th). Although I have never tried a Red and Purple color combo, I think it turns out pretty good. For this easel card, I have follow the adorable sketch over at Sketch Saturday. This card is title "With All My Heart" and this little image is just perfect for it.

Thanks for visiting me today! One more Gurlee Girl Stamp to showcase, so please stop by tomorrow for another new card. Have a lovely day...see you soon!

 

My Card Info.:

"With All My Heart"
Stamps: Gurlee Girl - Heart Girl
Papers: K&Company
Medium: Distress Ink, Prisma Color and Pearl Ex

I've entered my card into the following challenge:

 

13 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card and a fab new stamp,I love the red and purple combo.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Chel! This is gorgeous! She's beautiful! I love your color combo that you've tried! :) You never cease to amaze me ... everything is so lovely! I'm excited to see your third Gurlee Girl too! So stunning Chel! Love everything about your cards!
    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour combo fab card.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is sooo awesome I just found your blog last night....had to come back today and see more of it!!
    sooo beautiful!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful card Chelsea,i love your image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers and flowers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Chelsea, i love the colours and the attention to setail, the layers are beautiful and such a fab image
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely bright sweet card.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is just beautiful!! I want her!!! Your card is stunning! Another fantastic display. Great job sweetie!

    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chelsea, she's adorable! I can't wait to see the rest of the release!

    Cheers
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, your new gurlee is precious!!! Look at those eyelashes, so sweet!! This is a gorgeous display too, love the laces and florals you've added!!
    Take Care,
    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chelsea she is SO SWEET! i {heart} her!!!! and i'll say this again! i LOVE your detailing... FANTABULOUS! hugs, Kris

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweetie! Your card is drop dead gorgeous ~ love all the fabulous details you add. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chelsea, absolutely stunning. I love her little shoes with the hearts. These images are gorgeous.
    Your work is perfections.

    ReplyDelete