2010-02-03

And the Awards goes to...

Lets have some fun today. I was so happy to receive two blog awards from Mag and Jane. Thank you very much ladies...I will do my part and pass it on :)

This first award is from my very creative friend Mag. I can't believe the amazing cards I see on her blog, you much check it out for yourself. The rules for this award:
* Copy the award to my blog
* Link to the person who gave me awards
* Tell me seven interesting facts about myself
* Select seven other blogs to give the award to
* Link to their blogs

7 facts about myself? okay...here goes nothing...I will share 7 FUN facts about myself.

1. I love to sing and dance, but can't do neither.
2. I love to cook, but take-outs are much easier.
3. Love to read, but lately it’s been gossip magazines.
4. I’m a Buddhist, but I also go to church
5. I can’t always be there for my family and friends, but love them so very much.
6. I’m a very relax and easy going person who enjoy almost everything!
7. and of course, if you know me...you know that I just love scrapbook papers...I buy them just to look...can't get myself to cut it up! lol

Now, I would like to pass this on to 7 other blogging friends.

This next award came from Jane. Jane and I are both newbie to the Magnolia Down Under Challenge team. She is one very sweet, kind and talented gal. Please make sure to stop by her blog to see her beautiful cards. Thank you Jane for thinking of me when passing out this award.

I would love to give this award to all my readers and cementers, but I can only pick 10. :( Below are my pick, click on their names to go to their blog...all are so creative.

8 comments:

  1. Awwww! Thank you sooo much Chel! This is so sweet of you! I so love it!!! Okay, now ... ummm ... I'm going to do this later on today okay ... when the little one is more occupied or sleeping LOL! I need to figure out my 7 things! :)
    Oh! Congratulations on your 2 awards! You truly deserve them ... you're totally AWESOME!
    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! Chelsea, thank you so much for thinking of me when passing out the award, Love it hun, I will display it with pride. Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do deserve them your cards are inspirational. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Chel sweetie thank you so much for the honor of this beautiful award. I love it so much.
    A big congratulations on your awards you are a true inspiration. I always look forward to all your new creations.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you honey i am so touched by this i will add it tomorrow, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chel!!!

    Thank you so much for including me on this award..That is so sweet!!! Big Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Chelsea for thinking of me I have added the award to my blog and passed it along. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete