Update Feb. 26th, 2010: Wow! I Made top 5 at Stamp Something with this card. You can fine it here. Thank you so much Girls! :)
Update Feb. 28th, 2010, Yeah, made top 3 at One Stitch at a Time with this card. You can fine it here. Thank you so much Girls! :)
It's time for another Magnolia Down Under Challenge project. This week you will see great sample cards from Group 1 (I'm in Group 2). I couldn't sit back and let this challenge pass me by! This week we would like to see those wonderful Easel Card. I've made many before and worry that you might get tired of my easel card. So here is a little twist to my easel card, hope you like this idea.
With the help of Prima vine flowers, flower soft, a combination of two MS french punches (layer it), a birdhouse charm, and of course Tilda with Lilac, I was able to capture the spring scene of Tilda in her garden.
Hope you enjoy this card, and don't forget to take part in MDUC this week. :)
Tilda with Lilacs
This card was entered into the following challenges:
- A Spoon Full of Sugar- # 91 Spring is in the Air
- Crafty Creations- # 55 Stitching
- Just Magnolia - # 43 Sketch (I have Rotated the Sketch)
- Magnolia Down Under - # 34 Easel Card
- Pile it On - # 6 Flowers
- One Stitch at a Time - Stitching
- Practical Scrappers - Flowers
- Sophisticat - # 22 Stitching
- Stamp Something - A Touch of Spring Something