2010-02-05

Stinkin' Sweet

One more week before my candy ends! Don't forget to enter.

Alright...Friday! This week has gone by too quickly. I didn't get a chance to sit down and enjoy my cup of coffee. I have lots on my agenda too, but that's enough about me. :)

Do you think it layout is "Stinkin' Sweet"? I wanted to add a little twist to my layout with these handmade skunk. I've made them from mulberry papers. I made a skunk layout in the past and got so many feedback on them, so I wanted to bring it back! :) This layout is already pre-made, so all you have to do is add your photos to the photo mats.

Enjoy your Friday! Thanks for visiting me today. :)

10 comments:

  1. WOw WOw WOw !!! So many details to see, so gorgeous !!!
    A work of art as usual, colors and embellilshments are too sweet.
    I love your work.
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so many pretty papers and such lovely colours too. I so wanted to join in your challenge this week as I love your sketch, but had such a terrible time with Sinuitis so only had time to do DT work.
    Great creations Chelsea
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am stunned Chelsea!!!! Absolutely gorgeous and those skunks are sooo cute! hugs, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chel, What an adorable layout. So many sweet little detals and your skunks are the cutest.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout is just so stinkin cute!! the details are FABU!!!!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeously set out with so many gorgeous things to look at, each time i look i see something different, big hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chelsea! LOL! Your title is just sooo adorable! "Stinkin' Sweet"! Precious! Okay, not only are your bears the cutest, but your skunks are sooooo pretty too! Is that even possible for a skunk to be pretty?! Yes ... it is with you! :) As usual, your layouts are to die for, and any person who gets this will treasure it! GORGEOUS!!! What lovely colors and your layout is always full of mind blowing details! LOVE it!
    hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chel!

    Stopped by to take a look at these adorable skunks! LOVE them!! Super Cute layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl, do you ever sleep?? This is amazing, and had to take hours to design and construct!! So many beautiful details and I love the title too. Another beautiful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh wowwww Chelsea,what beautiful,i love your images and colours.
    so gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete