2010-03-02

CLP Sketch Challenge #23

***Please note that Crafting Life's Pieces (CLP) is now a monthly Sketch Challenge.***

Here is this month's sketch. I would love to see the different ways this sketch is interpreted in your own project. I will be back with my card and maybe a scrapbook layout for this sketch. :)

How to join the fun:

  • Any craft project is welcome (card, Scrapbook, etc.)
  • Any stamp or digi image may be use
  • Welcome to combine challenges
  • Sketch can be Rotated
  • Please make it a New Project
  • One Entry per Sketch
  • Link your post to the Challenge with MckLinky below

Join in on the fun and this March Prize could be yours! Here's what one lucky winner will get:

  • Ops Tilda Stamp
  • Prima Flowers and Butterfly
  • 3 yard of Beautiful Lace

You will find these product at my Gurlee Girl Craft Store.

4 comments:

  1. oooooh! This is another gorgeous sketch Chel!!! Thank you so much!!
    luv,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a georgeous blog you have here:) I love your cards, and the challenge. Hope to enter this one with a project:) Have a nice day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chelsea
    Hope you like what I have done with your lovely stamp, I really enjoyed using her, she is gonna be on a lot of cards, loved the sketch this month.
    does the stamp have a name, ie: first name,
    Thanks Chelsea
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just found this sketch now! Hope I find the time to enter! I'm so inspired by the sketch and also the colors on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete