2010-04-22

Birthday Gift from my Sweet Friend

I would like to share a beautiful gift from a wonderful blogging friend.

Elise from The Paper Love Affair sent me a beautiful Birthday gift.
I will treasure it forever! It's so wonderful to have great friend by your side.
I've always love her style and the way she color her images are simply stunning.
She really touch my heart with this special gift.

Not only did she made me her unique acrylic card, she also send me a Belles 'n Whistles stamp!
I would hug her and never let go if she's in front of me now.

Thank you Elise, I love everything!! And thanks for being a thoughtful friend.

Also want to thank everyone for the Birthday Wishes. I feel so very loved! :)
Hugs to all.

12 comments:

  1. Chelsea, it is a wonderful gift! Very happy for you.
    I am pleased to see you in the readers of my blog.
    My apologies for my English :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky to have received such a wonderful gift and be surrounded by thoughtful friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Chel! You are most welcome! I am so happy that you like these! You are definitely a very very special friend to me indeed! I'm hugging you really tight right now! :) But ... we'd have to let go sometime ... our hubbies may love it waaaayy too much! lol!! Thank you Chel, it makes me soooo happy to know that such a respected crafter like you, can enjoy something as simple as this. You make my heart sing! :)
    Love,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chelsea
    a lovely gift and a gorgeous card.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, what a nice gift, beautiful card
    lucky you
    hugs andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh, Chelsea, I just envy you!! :) lol
    this is soo beautiful! congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so you are lucky, what a beautifel gift
    and a beautiful card also

    hugs from arina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and gift!! Such a special Friend should be treasured forever!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow what a stunning gift its so beautiful,what a special friend you have hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chelsea you are very very lucky to have such a wonderful friend like Elise. She is the cream of the crop! Your Birthday card is stunning, her acrylic cards Rock! Oh and the cute stamp it's precious!
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a beautifel gift & card!

    Hugs

    Zehavit

    ReplyDelete