2010-04-01

Winner and New Challenge

Hi there! It's me again! You'll see me again later today too!
I had so much fun looking at the March entries, so many wonderful and talented crafters out there.
Thank you everyone for playing and I hope you will continue to join me for the April Sketch Challenge at the new CLP Challenge homepage where there's an ongoing April's Challenge. I hope to see you play along this Month.
The winner of March's Challenge is...Anne from Annes Lille Hobbykrok. Congratulation! Your card is so fun, unique and it's a great take on the sketch. Please email me to claim your prize.

The Winner of the March CLP Challenge is:

Anne from Annes Lille Hobbykrok

Congratulation Anne, it's always so wonderful to see your card for the challenge.

If you haven't seen her work, you simply must. Every card is full of detail with a very clean style.

Hope you like this custom badge I made for you. You can grab it and place it on your blog if you wish. :)

Here is the Prize...Congrat's again Anne!

  • Ops Tilda Stamp
  • Prima Flowers and Butterfly
  • 3 yard of Beautiful Lace

You will find these product at my Gurlee Girl Craft Store.

Here is the sketch for the month of April.
Make sure you enter you cards at the new CLP Challenge Blog
! Can't wait to see more wonderful cards. Hope you'll join me.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Anne! I love seeing your work, too. :)

    Cheers,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - I can`t believe I am the lucky winner!
    Thank you so very much, Chelsea!
    Happy Easter!
    Hugs, Anne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Anne!!! Yayyy! I love your cards!
    hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Anne Whoo Hoo Yeah!!! Great job!
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete