2010-05-01

CLP25 - Magnolia Card

Happy May everyone!Thank you for visiting me today and thank you for all the beautiful and encouraging comments on my projects.

Today is an exciting day for me. I have my first CLP Challenge card among the most wonderful and talented card Designers in blogland.
I'm so lucky to have these ladies on my team. Thank you so much Crafty Designers for your beautiful contribution to the Challenge Blog.

In addition to the 11 members, our monthly Special Guest Designer will bring you even more inspirational idea.
This month's First Guest Designer is Lori from Lo Lo's Crafty Corner.
Thank You Lori for your beautiful contribution to the Challenge, we love having you as our First Guest Designer.

CLP Challenge is a Monthly Sketch Challenge, runs from the 1st to the end of each month.
Any one can join, any product can be use and you can combine challenges too.
Would really love for your to stop by and check us out.

Make sure to stop by and see how one sketch can be created in so many ways,
and don't forget to play along with us.

Here is the Sketch for the month of May






Materials on my card:
K&Co. Papers, Prima Flowers and Pearls, Martha Stewart Ribbons, Fiskar Punches, Making Memories Stickers, Lace and Trim.
Tilda was colored with Distress Ink, her dress Paper Pieced.

I love Challenges, and here are a few that I'll be entering with this card.
Thank you for providing such great Challenges.

Magnolia Stamp: Tilda with Rose

This card was entered into the following challenges

26 comments:

  1. Chelsea, this card is awesome, I like all details on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsea, as always your creation is lovely!!

    I love all the details you always manage to put in your cards... lace, image and the pretty charm...i loved it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I'm always stunned by the details on your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chelsea, this is really heavenly!
    The image is adorable and the details are sooooooo sweet. The dress is fab.
    Such a great project as always :-)
    Enjoy the weekend.
    Lots of hugs, Swantje

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh wowwww Chelsea,what a beautiful card,i love your image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers and details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your works with many beautiful details, Chelsea~!!
    happy scrapbooking day to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous i love the colours that you have chosen, all the details are just gorgeous & fab, big hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful as always. Love Tildas dress. Gorgeous embellishment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Scrapbooking Day. I love your card. You piked an awesome DT.
    Congratulations. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is stunning chelsea, I really love paper and your colouring and the tilda's dress
    thanks for joining us at SAM this week
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is so pretty. Love all the details. Oh the lace her Tilda's dress is fabulous. Pretty, pretty, pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well look at that!!! Tilda is as GORGEOUS as ever!!! All these stunning colors and LOVELY flowers and details ... my oh my!!! What a BEAUTIFUL creation! And there you go again with your amazing image cutting and paper piecing! I just don't grasp the concept of it ... lol!!! Truly truly STUNNING work of art!!! I love love love it!
    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thx for inviting me to be the first GDT! I really enjoyed creating for the team. Your sketch was so fun to work with. Everyone's creation is just beautiful. I luv your card! The paper piecing dress is sooo pretty. I luv, luv, luv the sweet sentiment.

    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is sooo adorable and stunningly beautiful, Chelsea! I love Magnolia stamps - and your details are so lovely, too!! Just gotta love this!!! :)

    Hugs, Hege

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is darling! Love all the sparkle!! Thanks for playing in the Throwdown with us!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very sweet card! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is really beautiful. Such lovely colors and embellishments. I especially like the brown lace. Great job on the easel card challenge. So happy you could have some fun with Creative Inspirations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Chelsea just another amazon card I just love all the colors on it. Those little butterflies are so pretty.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  20. very PRETTY Chelsea, Love all of your details ALWAYS!!
    Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog!
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  21. As always Chelsea, your project is outstanding!!! I just love every bit of it, so many wonderful elements to take in, LOVE Tildas outfit, the lace on the bottom is a wonderful touch!! You make a lush sketch even lusher with your artistic touch. LOVE IT. A wonderful card to kick off the new blog with, and I see that I can also tack a thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations onto this as well, so thanks, lol!!!
    Take Care,
    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  22. OHHHHHHH wonderful card !!!!!!!!

    Thanks for joining us at SAM this week.

    Can you please contact me here

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW, WOW and WOW again. Seriously, your work is STUNNING!

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!

    I also have candy on my blog, 3 Magnolia Fairytale Stamps if you would like to enter, here is the link.

    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, what a beautiful card!!

    Love
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  25. oh my gosh.. this is fantastic!!! sooooo many details ... just *wow*
    {hugs} Sylvia

    ReplyDelete