2010-06-19

Belles 'n Whistles - "Fairy Play" Winner

Belles 'n Whistles Stamp: Fairy Play
BnW "Forever Young" blog hop winner is...

Keeley from "Having a {me} day"

Thanks to everyone taking part in the BnW blog hop.
It was so much fun seeing so many friends and new faces on the hop.
I'm so lucky to be a Guest Designer for BnW during this release.
I can't wait to share more cards using these new images.
Hope you'll join me in the BnW blog Challenges.

Congrats Keeley! I know you will love this new "Fairy Play" stamp.
Please email me with your information.

Thanks again Summer (Belles 'n Whistles Owner)
for providing the Winning prize!

 

I have more sweet offer later on today.
Hope to see you back for more fun!

Luv,

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! I'm so excited to have won! I just adore this image, she is so beautiful! Thank you so much Chelsea for giving us the chance to win, I am off to email you straightaway! keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the image is really beautiful!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete