2010-06-15

MMSC-58 - Magnolia Card - Store Update

Magnolia Stamp: Ballerina Tilda
Coloring Medium: Copic Sketch

Materials on my Card:

  • K & Company Papers
  • K & Company Sticker
  • Prima Flowers & Gem, Stickles
  • Tulle, Lace, Charms, Butterfly

This week Gurlee Girl Craft Store will be sponsoring the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

Here is my card for the sketch this week.
The DT have beautiful sample cards, some showcasing my Gurlee Girl Stamps.
Please make sure to check them out and while you are there, enter a card to win a great prize.
You can see all the detailed information here.

Thank you to all the MMSC ladies!
Your work is always so unique and beautiful.

These are the New Magnolia stamps from the Wedding Collection 2010.
They are now added to the store and ready to ship.

These 6 stamps are my favorites from this collection.
Very limit quantities on these stamps and they will not be re-stock.

I can't wait to share my cards made with these beauties.


Thanks for visiting me, wishing everyone a beautiful day.
Luv,

17 comments:

  1. Chelsea, this card is just stunning.
    The image is great and perfect colored in lovely colors. The papers are wonderful, the flowers are very beautiful. Every detail is great.
    I wish you a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Chelsea, this is stunning, love Tilda and the way you've coloured her, she is like a fairy princess, all your little details are utterly gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful as always Chelsea!! Love the colours and the embellishments Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Супер!!!! Очень красиво!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Chelsea! Love the colors and the details! Your Ballerina Tilda is a cutie!
    Hugs,
    Silvie from France

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow,oh,my,this is really stunning!
    Gorgeous colouring and Tilda is so sweet!
    Wonderful!!
    Have a great day :)

    Hugs,Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chelsea, what a gorgeous card. The image is coloured perfectly and your embellishments are soooo girly. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah Chelsea, so gorgeous. Love it. And this stamps are adorable.
    Hugs, Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Chelsea and so very girly!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card Chelsea,i love your image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh Chelsea...!! this is breathtaking!! SO SO beautiful!!!

    and i love those new stamps~!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Chelsea, the card you have made here is just stunning, aren't those new Magnolia stamps just gorgeous. Thank you for leavig a lovely comment on my blog.
    All the best to you,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh! This little dancing Tilda ist so beautiful! I like all the lovely details on your card so much!
    Hugs from Austria
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Chel! Look at this STUNNING card once again! BEAUTIFUL as ever, and Tilda looks like a TRUE ballerina on this sweet girly card! I love your papers (hehe .. LOL!!!), and oh those embellies are GORGEOUS!!! I love how you've done the tulle! Could you teach me how to do tulle?!!! When I tried tulle it comes out looking like a floppy mess!!!! LOL! I know .. it's just me right? lol! And that LACE with pearls .. sigh ... PERFECT! I love love love how you use copics ... truly STUNNING work! Everything about this makes me want to get up and start doing twirly whirly's on my tippy toes! :)

    Love,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  15. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!YEAH!!!!!! I LOVE YOUR NEW COLLECTION BEING CARRIED IN YOUR STORE!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to get my stamps soooo exciting!
    Your card is amazing! Colouring is fabulous!!!! I vote for a live editorial. OOPS did I say that out loud? hee hee Ahhh... I just noticed the lil charm so cute!
    Love Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  16. So beautiful. Love the colouring of the image. Inspiring work as always. kxx

    ReplyDelete