2010-07-13

Magnolia Card for 2 Challenges

Update: July 16th, 2010
I made top 5 at Sasya's Sketches with this card...Thanks to the DT!

Thank you so much!!!
*******************************************
It's been way too long since my last Magnolia Card post!
I have lots of these cutie that needs inking right now, and I can't wait to make another Magnolia card...They are too cute!

I've been wanting to play along with Sasya's Sketches for some time now, and I'm so excited to finally made a card for this Sketch.
The sketch is simple and beautiful, and I really love the samples the DT brings.

Of course with my Magnolia card come back (hehehee), I couldn't resist the Just Magnolia challenge.
This week calls for a recipe of 3 flowers, 2 papers, and 1 ribbon.
I thought it goes very well with the beautiful Sketch.

and this is my card after combining these two challenges:


Magnolia Stamp: Tilda with Curls
Coloring Medium: Copic Sketch
Paper: MME

This card was entered into the following Challenges:

Thanks for your visit today.
Hope to see you back soon...I'm working on another Magnolia card!

Luv,

26 comments:

  1. WOOOW as always absolutely FABULOUS! Your colouring is amazing and all the details are just stunning!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Chelsea beautiful colours, and gorgeous flowers.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is beautiful! I have always wondered if you can actually mail cards that have flower embellishments on them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stunning card Chelsea. I love the vintage look of this one and coloured sooo beautifully.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very pretty Chelsea!! Love the colors. I think I have to make a Magnolia card I havent made one in a while.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card and beatutiful details!! Love teh lace and your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Chelsea!!
    Love how you colored her hair!!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just a question Chelsea : Do you make only masterpieces... lol
    Another stunning creation, I love your style and I love the diamonds on the roses, so gorgeous !!!
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful card Chelsea,i love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so nice and bright! For a little sweet princess!)) Thank you for taking part and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those flowers, they are gorgeous. Tilda is beautiful. Hugs, Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, love it! Gorgeous flowers and Tilda looks wonderful against the dark background frame .... beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW Chelsea, what a stunning card. The image is coloured perfectly and the flowers are beautiful. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Chelsea, this is gorgeous. Love how you've coloured Tilda and those frosted flowers are beautiful!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another stunning card.
    The image is perfect colored.
    The flowers are gorgeous.
    I like every detail.
    I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahhh, another gorgeous creation! Papers are divine, flowers are beautiful, Tilda is as happy as can be on this stunner gunner! :) As always ... I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!

    Big Hugs to You!
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another gorgeous card Chelsea, I love the cute little girl and the flowers are beautiful to.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow beautiful Chelsea. The image looks stunning with these papers and the flowers with the added glitter really finish it of!!

    Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh my, I'm in awe! So beautiful! Your coloring is perfect as always! Love every single detail on this card! STUNNING!
    Hugs,
    Silvie from France

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooh WOW I love the paper you used. Tilda is adorable and gosh that middle flower is so pretty. I just love all the glitz!!!
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  21. awww.... this is gorgeous, Chelsea! that background pp is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Totally Gorgeous Chelsea!, I've just used this Tilda for my card tomorrow :-).
    Thanks for joining us this week at Just Magnolia.
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. So pretty! I love the image you have used and those beautiful flowers
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete