2010-10-01

CLP-30 - Sponsored by Spesch Designer Stamps

Wow...it's already October! I can't believe how fast a month passes by.
It's a new month and it's time for a new CLP Challenge!
This month we are sponsor by Spesch Designer Stamps. These are some of the cutest images you will ever see.
Tracey was so kind to provide the CLP DT adorable images to work with...Thanks Trace!

The winner of this month's challenge will get 4 digi images of there choice from Spesch!
Thank you so much for a wonderful sponsorship!

Please stop by the Challenge blog to see sample cards from the CLP DT, Spesch DT, and our special Guest Designer Charlotte.
Here is this month's Sketch...hope to see you play along!

For my card, I choose to work with "Rose".
I think she is just so full personality.
I've used my Prismacolor Pencils on her and added some Distress Ink for the intense shadowing.
I love this green, orange and purple color combo for Halloween cards.
The papers and spider web punch are from Martha Stewart, so cute!


Hope to see you enter this month's Challenge.
Thank you so much for visiting me.
Have the most wonderful day.


23 comments:

  1. amazing coloring, Chelsea! gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colours and such an adorable image!!!!! The colouring of the image is just so perfect and the papers look wonderful not seen these over here and the webb punch gosh it's a must have!!! Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsea, очень красиво!!! Девочка очень миленькая!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh ow Chelsea ... i love love lobe it !
    perfect for my challenge theme over at By the cute and girly this month. The image is adorable and i love all those spooky papers and embellies
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow wow wow Chelsea! Your coloring is out for this world STUNNING!!!And the whole card is gorgeous! Great color combo for Halloween!
    Have a wonderful day and upcoming weekend!
    Hugs,
    Silvie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, love the image and the way you've coloured her.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! AWESOME coloring on the image and I love the design papers and the borderpunch you have used.. xxMarley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness gracious Chel! This is simply AMAaaaAAZING! I looooove how you've coloured this little cutie! And she looks like she's about to have a FIT if Halloween doesn't get here any faster! lol! GOR-GEOUS!!!!! Totally Halloweenie! ;)

    Love,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous card Chelsea,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Chelsea,

    Gorgeous card, such lovely "creepy" colours. Great image and she is beaitfully coloured.

    Love Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh very pretty!! I'm going to try to join the challenge this month. Great sketch! Very cute image and I love your coloring it's absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH...Chelsea, your card is very fabulous!
    I adore the look...It's a great card Hallowen.
    Have a nice weekend.
    Big hugs, Murielle

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi sweetie wow girlfriend you really Rocked this image with those amazing colours!
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, this is really cool. Love the colours of it. The spiderweb looks awesome. Beautiful embellishment. Great job Chelsea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow ths is totally fabulous and funky! Love the details and awesome colours
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. great work and great sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Chelsea this is absolutely amazing hun! Your coloring seriously takes my breath away everytime I stop by your blog! Can you come to Wisconsin and give me lessons!!!! Gorgeous work hun!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, what can I say. Its gorgeous Chelsea, and I love the green hair!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  19. fabulous card chelsea!! love all the halloween details.
    xxoo BA

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh wow, another gorgeous card! Love your colouring especially the hair is awesome. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG you have done amazing card with her.
    Beautifly coloured and what for stunning details.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Chelsea,

    Oh I love her green hair! Of course it goes without saying that this is another GoRgaLicious creation. Your entire DT team are wonderific!!!!

    Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete