2010-10-19

Gurlee Girl Craft Store - Magnolia SALE

~Wow, 337 entries for my Blog Candy! Thanks everyone for joining the fun, I'll announce the winner on Thursday.~

I'm having my First Annual Sale at Gurlee Girl Craft Store.
The store has been open for over a little over a year and it's time to celebrate with some great deals.
All the Magnolia Collections are now 15% off!
Sales starts October 20th and will end on November 20th or while supplies last.
Please note that supplies are very limited, so be sure to stop by and don't miss out on my very First Sale!

Thank You for a great first year! I hope to share many more Annual Sales with you.


Please help me spread the words by placing this cute flyer on your blog or email it to friends.
My most sincere Thanks to all, have a beautiful day.


5 comments:

  1. Hi Chelsea,

    Oh great that you had so many people joining your candy.. but it is a awesome candy!! No problem to help, Gonnna put your flyer in my sidebar.

    Hugs! Marley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chelsea,wow great sale,i put it on my sidebar ,i am glad to help you out.

    Grtzz Marjon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!
    I will put it on my sidebar.
    Hugs!
    Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations to the winner
    I ll put the sale on my sidebar hugs from Greece

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats, Chelsea! have to head over there now! =)

    ReplyDelete