2010-12-11

Gurlee Girl Candy Winner

I'm been so busy lately, I'm sure you can relate! hehehe
I love the Holiday and love being surrounded by my family and friends.
Sorry, I haven't been around visiting your blog.
Once things are somewhat back to normal, don't mind if I stay around your blog for awhile :)

Well, I finally got to the candy winner!
Thanks for waiting so patiently and thanks for entering too.

That would be Margreet.
Congrats Margreet, please email me your address and I'll get them ship to you.

I have a long to do list today...first thing first...shopping!

It's so lovely knowing you've stopped by.
Thanks for your visit and enjoy your weekend.

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations for Margreet!!! She is a lucky girl really!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHUDDUP!! Congrats Margreet!! WOOHOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. margreet congrats hun
    chelsea thank you so much for the chance sweetie
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gefeliciteerd Margreet! Groetjes, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the luckiest girl today - I wish it was me... Hi hi ;)

    Thanks for the chance Chelsea! Wish you a fantastic Christmas :)

    Lots of love, Randi WS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Margreet!!
    Chelsea these stamps are gorgeous!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Margreet, enjoy your gorgeous loot!

    Happy Holiday's Chelsea!

    Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, I'm so excited that I have won....thanks for all your kind words, lovely ladies...Chelsea, my email is coming to you!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete