I'm starting to get back into the swing to things and was able to create another card.
There are still lots of Magnolia waiting for me to ink up and I'll gladly do it too! lol
This is another one of my all time favorite Tilda, she is so sweet and shy.
The edges are distressed, then silver Stickles were added.
Although there are 3 different style of stitching, I think it all comes together nicely.
Some of the paper edges have been hand-torn to give the card more texture and dimension.
Hope you like my card and Thank you so much for all your wonderful support and comments!
Magnolia Stamp: Sitting Angel Tilda
Coloring Medium: Distress Ink
This card was entered into the following Challenges:
(Thank you for all the wonderful Challenges!)
- Craft Your Days Away - Anything Goes
- Craft and Me -Paper Tearing
- Crazy 4 Challenges - Color Inspiration
- One Stop Craft - Card for a Child
- Stampavie and More - Glitter
- Stamp with Fun - Sketch Below
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day.