2011-03-09

Another Magnolia Card

Yeah...finally had time to squeeze in this Magnolia card.
When the new Prima papers arrived yesterday, I couldn't wait to start playing with them.
Got up this morning, had my cup of coffee and went straight to work on this card.
I had my choices of Magnolias...what a hard decision that was...but I managed and this Tilda with Big Ribbon was it!
I love her cute sitting pose and her wavy hair...so much fun to color.

As you know, I love layers on my work...but on this card, I've tried to let the beautiful paper stands out.
The edges has been distressed and sewn for added texture.
The corners has been curled with lace and tulle tucked underneath.
Ribbons, flowers, and pin were added for the final touches.

I hope you like my latest card.
Thanks for stopping by...wishing you a wonderful day.


Whiff of Joy Stamp: Tilda with Big Ribbon
Coloring Medium: Prisma Pencil and Distress Ink
Paper: Prima

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day.


22 comments:

  1. Oh she's so precious Chelsea!! I love those papers too!! What a beautiful layout!! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Chelsea, hope you are doing ok!! Love this card, such pretty details and your colouring is amazing! HUgs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS! love the papers and your coloring! UH! What can I say! I love all the extras and the seam binding bow witht he little silver center in the corner is LOVELY! ! HEY nice switch on the the profile pic on your blog! So that's what you look like! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tilda is so beautifully coloured.I love your embellishments, and the papers ARE gorgeous.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous!!!! Love it, love it love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, Chelsea, this is positively gorgeous! So many luscious details to admire!!!
    Tilda is colored magnificently....such a stunning creation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHOA!! This is so pretty!! I love your coloring for starters, the layout is gorgeous and that gem in the middle of your fabulous ribbon is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Chelsea, what a lovely card! I love the layout, the color combo is wonderful and your coloring is always fabulous! Hugs Janine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woooaaaauuuuuwwww! This is gorgeous!!!
    Hug, Celia.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh chelsea what a beautiful card ~amazing colouring and delightful detail!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. She`s sooo cute..and breathtaking colouring. Gorgeous card with stunning papers. Love the ribbons and the gem you have used. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hiya sweetie
    what a amazingly cute card
    and the image is so perfect colored
    love the color combo
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I'm shocked... This is really beatyful!
    I love such colours, but unfortunally I dislike Tilda's stamps (sorry!))))
    But your colour vision is perfect!
    (forgive me my English, it is foreign language for me, sorry)
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW this is STUNNING and your image coloured to perfection!!! I adore your creations!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautiful card Chelsea,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. such a precious card Chelsea, the choice of embellishments are beautiful and i love the layout
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Veramente bellissimo!! Kiss kiss Rosaria

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful cards and I love your hand made pebbles. I have entered your beautiful and personal give away to, you're in my side bar.

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your cards, they're absolutely beautiful! :)
    How do you distress the edges that way?
    I love the paper you used, as well as all the lovely little flowers and other details...very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete