I love these Magnolia stamps...I'm sure a lot of you can relate.
I think this little Tilda is perfect for a Mother's Day card...don't you?
Coloring her with my Prisma Pencils and Distress Inks was so much fun!
I hope you like it.
Do you know notice anything different about my images?
Yes, the are bigger!
I hope it shows better details this way.
I'm slowly changing my blog layout...please hang in there with me.
Here is my completed card...
Some pins and seam bidding ribbon I made along with a heart tag and an "I Love You" charm
A very close-up view of this sweet image and my coloring...
I hope the changes made in these photos are better for your viewing.
I really like it and will be using more of this template.
Magnolia Stamp: Tilda with Heart
Coloring Medium: Prisma Pencils & Distress Inks
This card was entered into the following Challenges:
(Thank you for all the wonderful Challenges!)
- Crafts and Me Challenge - Anything Goes
- Crafty Creations Challenge - In Stitches
- Crazy 4 Challenges - Pink, Kraft, Turquoise and Brown
- Just Magnolia - Bingo! - Charm, Flowers, and Button
- Moving Along with The Time - Precious Metals
- Papertake Weekly Challenge - It's a Mom Thing or Just Be Girlie
- Totally Gorjuss Challenge - Button It!
Thanks for your visit today...Happy Friday!
Have a great weekend.