2011-04-30

Addicted to Stamps Challenge - Recipe

It's time for another challenge at Addicted to Stamps.
It's a recipe challenge and it calls for 2 papers, 3 flowers, and 3 half pearls.
It's hard for me to get dimension with only 2 papers, so I've added mesh, tulle and cheesecloth to "fluff" up this recipe.

This challenge runs for 2 weeks, I hope you will join in on the fun with us.
There are great take on this recipe by the DT, make sure to stop by to see their wonderful work.



Magnolia Stamp: Tilda in Her Garden
Coloring Medium: Distress Inks
Paper: DCWV

Enjoy your weekend and thanks so much for your visit.


10 comments:

  1. Wow Chelsea, this is absolut gorgeous. Love the bling and your coloring is stunning.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunningly Beautiful Chelsea...
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done hun, you rocked this challenge my mojo left me good and proper,

    gorgeous card, love the details,and perfect colouring, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww so pretty and delicate
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Chelsea,so very pretty as always. I love that sweet Tilda, I really must get around to inking mine up the poor neglected little soul lol
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh sos gorgeous sweetie!! LOVE the added sparkle and lovely details!! You rock lady!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card! It's so wonderful!!!

    Hugs, Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh I like how you used the tuelle as a layer! AND how you curled the paper at the bottom. Tres cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my this is very beautiful! I love how the netting covers the paper and those gorgeous flowers. Stunning colouring too
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete