2011-09-04

Addicted to Stamps - Anything but a Card

It's anything but a card challenge this week at Addicted to Stamps.
I made a little bookmark with just a colored image of this beautiful Tilda and some seem bidding ribbons, stickpins and flower.
The tiny image at the lower right hand corner shows how pretty it can dress up your favorite book.
There are many great ideas from the DT, please visit the challenge blog.
I hope you like it and hope to see you play with us this week.
Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful Holiday weekend.

Magnolia Stamp: Tilda with Stuffed Animal
Coloring Medium: Distress Inks & Watercolors


12 comments:

  1. OMG...Chelsea, this is magnificent....wish I could create such magic with distress inks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is adorable and would look lovely adorning the pages of any good book
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsea your bookmark is absolutely gorgeous hun, so sweet and pretty :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chelsea!
    Tilda is colored up so perfectly...
    Luv the bookmark....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous bookmark Chelsea. I especially love the pin and how pretty it looks projecting from the book. So creative! "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know what?! I think this is on the list of one of my most fave Tilda images! She is SO precious! You've coloured her so BEAUTIFULLY and for a bookmark ... this is one heck of a STUNNING one! I wouldn't be reading my book .. I'd be too busy looking at this! :) lol!

    Love Always,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous as always Chelsea, I have an award for you on my blog here

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so delicate and pretty! The image is colored so beautifully and I love that sweet little stick pin with the ribbon and flowers. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Precious indeed!! Love the way you used the seam binding and pin :)
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chelsea this is adorable!! Love this little Tilda - thanks for sharing!! Big Hugs, Sharon :o)

    ReplyDelete