Hi everyone! Thanks for all the comments on the pebbles you see on my cards.
Today, I would like to share a tutorial on how I make these little beauty.
But first, here are some highlighted pictures of how I use these pebbles...
So here we go...
- Scrap Papers
- Glass Pebbles
- Fiskars Circle Punch
- Ranger Glossy Accent
This is how I make my pebbles...
Step 1 -Punching
- After you have picked out your scrap papers, take your fiskars circle punch and punch out the desired image.
- Here are a few butterfly punch outs.
- You can now ink the edges or add glitter to the images if you wish.
Step 2 - Adding Adhesive
- Add a small amount of Glossy Accent to your punched-out image
Step 3 - Adding Pebble
- Gently place the glass pebble on the circle image with the Glossy Accent as an adhesive.
Step 4 - Finished Look
- The results are these beautiful bubble pebbles.
You can use scrap papers, vintage print out, words/saying.
Hope this tutorial useful.
If you use this technique, I would love to see them. Please leave me a message with link to your project.
Thanks for visiting and enjoy your day.