2011-12-23

Merry Christmas - Gurlee Girl Craft Store Holiday Sale

Happy Holidays!!!
I wish you all a joyous Christmas ... eat, drink and be merry!

With vacations and getting things ready for the new year, I haven't been able to create any cards.
I just love the holiday, but miss the crafting so much!
I also want to let you know I'm having a Magnolia stamp sale ... 20% off all Magnolia stamps.
Just click on the image below to take you directly to gurleegirl.com

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my blogging friends.

Thanks for your visit.

 

4 comments:

  1. merry christmas!! =)
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Chelsea..Have a wonderful time
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chelsea,
    I want to wish you and your familie a Merry Chritsmas and a Happy Crafty New Year.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chelsea,
    I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a New Year full of creativity, happiness and health. I look forward to the visits to your wonderful and inspiring blog.

    Greetings from the heart
    Swantje

    ReplyDelete